WAVERLY 2015

FBHIGHWAY

You act like his a star athlete. Where was he in the playoffs?! Hickman sure showed how to stop him!

Game 1 he ran 16 times for 97 yards and 3 TD's.

Playoffs he went for 13 carries for 131 yards and 2 TD's and 4 catches for 34 yards. You didn't stop him unless 10 yards per carry is the new definition for shutting a kid down? He is a good high school running back. One or two clips can make anyone look like a stud or a dud. Stats came from the paper.

Edited by 31ballfan

That's a normal running back stats. Nothing special!

I said he was a good high school running back, you said special. I said 10 ypc is not being shut down. If you combine the two games it's 7.86 ypc. I don't see why it's so hard to give the kid credit. Is he better than Patton? No, but he is not bad.

I said he was a good high school running back, you said special. I said 10 ypc is not being shut down. If you combine the two games it's 7.86 ypc. I don't see why it's so hard to give the kid credit. Is he better than Patton? No, but he is not bad.

very true that Palk is a good high school running back. better than most.  not the biggest or the strongest but hard to catch in the open field. lateral moves are at the top!   

Everyone can speculate the outcome of the season, each hometown has fans that think they are going to win it all. There will always be haters and someone trying to put down the other teams RB, QB, DB etc.,the one thing you can depend on is that these young men are going to give it everything they have for their teams, towns and fans every time they step out on the field! GOD BLESS and GO BIG BLUE!!! 

Edited by SPFootball1

You act like his a star athlete. Where was he in the playoffs?! Hickman sure showed how to stop him!

Here's you some film on waverly and their RB. Nothing special! http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2757908/highlights/225528421/v2

Pretty immature of you to put a kid down like that. Y'all are definitely not anything special losing to a young Milan team 38-0. Waverly fans have every reason to excited as they were in the cellar for years, and I think they will be the class of that region as long as McConnell is there.

Edited by TrojanTrain