WAVERLY 2015

FBHIGHWAY

Waverly looked good tonight against Wayne Co & Union City. I think they scored 10 TDs by 8 different players. I believe the Defense held Wayne County scoreless and gave up 4 TDs to Union City. But Waverly scored 6-7 on them. Waverly played tough. Impressive. Excited to see them in action again.

Edited by FBHIGHWAY

Waverly looked good tonight against Wayne Co & Union City. I think they scored 10 TDs by 8 different players. I believe the Defense held Wayne County scoreless and gave up 4 TDs to Union City. But Waverly scored 6-7 on them. Waverly played tough. Impressive. Excited to see them in action again.

That's awesome. Union City and Wayne County are always loaded

Thursday should show a lot about what the tigers season will be!   ready to see the pads on these boys

I watched the scrimmages yesterday and came away very impressed with both sides of the ball. Union City was very impressive and our boys stood with those guys toe to toe. Wayne Co had the starting QB out and Im sure that had some effect on the execution of their offense. We were very aggressive on defense, and our offense, after the butterflies were out ran and executed smoothly. Coach Matt McConnell and Staff have done an OUTSTANDING job with these young men. They still have alot to work on but they also have alot to build off of.GO BIG BLUE!!!