WAVERLY 2015

FBHIGHWAY

Obion scored on second play of scrimmage then waverly rolling off 5 in a row. Obion is a 4a school with good athletes. Not as good as the other school in county union city but still good. Defense played very well especially on run game. Some big hits applied. Freshmen rb trucked two defenders on way to 35 yd td run. LB's really were dishing out pain. As for Hicksville dissing palk as a rb, would like to see a comparison of stats from last year with Patton before determining. Reliable ones, not fictitious ones. Does tssaa have those listed?

Edited by dooby

Heard mcewen has good team for next Friday. Don't see it, does anyone have any info? Don't think mcewen is anywhere talent wise to what we have already played this pre season. Camden week after. Rumbling over in c-town about new offense. Sure it will still be 90% brown running the ball if I had to guess.

I was at th game last nite and I don't think obion was playing up to their potential. We got some good reps last nite but I don't think this is th team we really needed to prepare for Camden and I don't think Mcewen will be either. Just glad th coaches and players are working so hard and improving

This week we have the Mcewen Warriors, this is the Kick off before regular season.I always love this game because it brings all the County together to start the season. After watching our scrimmages this season I have came away very impressed with the leadership and the young talent that has stepped up for the challenge. The passing game is there and the run game is better than Ive seen it in many years. Defense will be a huge part of our success this season,the way they fly to the ball is outstanding. We are having a Fish Fry before the game @ the High School, come out and support your TIGERS!

Sure wish we could play Union city again to help prepare for Camden. Last week they played powerhouse Crockett county. Very good test for them. Don't think obion showed very much about our game and what our season will be about

In my opinion we have done what you need to do in pre season. We played some good compitition early in Wayne Co. and Union City,played a 4a school in Obion Co which showed them a different style of offense and defense.And for the most part came away healthy. Pray this Friday that they continue to stay healthy and get ready to enjoy this Football season.