Looking at your favorite teams schedule,what team stands out the most

BatmanDB

No dowt.....Played with a torn ACL..... :thumb:

I don't know what Maryville done to honor him,but if I were BatmanRebel and had a say in it, his name would be set for every Rebel to remember before each game.Kind of like,give your all to Tennessee or what different schools do.Maybe put his name over the exit door going onto the field.That young man { and I don't know him } was a difference maker in bringing home the gold.Just one fans thought here.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what Maryville done to honor him,but if I were BatmanRebel and had a say in it, his name would be set for every Rebel to remember before each game.Kind of like,give your all to Tennessee or what different schools do.Maybe put his name over the exit door going onto the field.That young man { and I don't know him } was a difference maker in bringing home the gold.Just one fans thought here.

Ritchie Koons #78 iz affeckshunally called "Hero" by me and mommaSTARS.....!!!

I don't think they knew it was torn.

One of my boys played with a knee hurting for some time and when our team surgeon looked at him,he and the team doctor and trainer had a pow wow .The DB team surgeon is second to none and was spot on,it was a torn meniscus.That's one of those things that you just don't know because some kids are just tough as hail .That's also when I really started looking at the big picture even more when it came to my kids and sports.Years later,my sons knee will still hurt him some if he pushes it on the weights,so I always tell him to go easy on that stuff and think about his future health as an old man.He gave his all for DB and was rewarded by  coach Clark as well as the media before he left the program.Still,each year and situation changes us all.I now have a complete zero tolerance when it comes to my kids health and if they are treated with respect and get a just reward for their efforts.Simply,we have nothing with a  greater value then our kids.Exactly why I use my vacation to make nearly every practice and game that I possibly can.