Union City

HoopsTN1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get an early sneak peak of Halls vs TCA tomorrow at Ripley High School. Come out and check them out. Will be 6 other teams playing also. Full day of good basketball.

You won't see much from TCA. 3 of 5 starters are still on Football field as well as 7th man. You will see our young guys and playing a real good Halls team will be good for them.

Ok because Halls dominated the entire game. Three starters missing definitely makes a big difference.

Best post player wasn't there, PG wasn't there and Mr Goldsmith( best back in 2A) wasn't there. He's a beast on the boards and can defend guards and posts. Also, 7th man is a solid 6'4" athlete that can hit the three. I know Halls is really good and will be a serious contender and would be tough even with all of our players. Good luck to Halls this year!

Just watched film of game. I stand corrected, we had 4 starters out. The other was our 6'8" power forward. He can play. You saw players playing that probably won't play a whole lot this year. Good practice for them to play against really good players like Halls!

Edited by TCAIntense

Best post player wasn't there, PG wasn't there and Mr Goldsmith( best back in 2A) wasn't there. He's a beast on the boards and can defend guards and posts. Also, 7th man is a solid 6'4" athlete that can hit the three. I know Halls is really good and will be a serious contender and would be tough even with all of our players. Good luck to Halls this year!

Just watched film of game. I stand corrected, we had 4 starters out. The other was our 6'8" power forward. He can play. You saw players playing that probably won't play a whole lot this year. Good practice for them to play against really good players like Halls!

Yea I saw the 6'8 guy play the first game. He was playing a lot around the perimeter wanting to shoot most of the time. Which I think he would've been more beneficial inside. The guy handling the ball (#11) was pretty good. He just didn't have any help. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet up again tournament time when y'all are at full strength...

• 4 weeks later...