• Collinwood
    • Hollow Rock-Bruceton
    • Houston County
    • Huntingdon
    • McEwen
    • Perry County
    • Wayne County

that's just stating a fact.wc won but was not that impressive

I wasn't very impressed with Huntingdon. Two big plays, those two plays were the only reason they even scored and you can spin it however you want. It should've been a mercy rule for WC and a final of 41-6.... It's the truth....enjoy second place

P.S. 2-0

Edited by wildcatalumni

I wasn't very impressed with Huntingdon. Two big plays, those two plays were the only reason they even scored and you can spin it however you want. It should've been a mercy rule for WC and a final of 41-6.... It's the truth....enjoy second place

P.S. 2-0

there was nothing impressive about huntingdon in that game.and if wc was a good team they should have mercy ruled huntingdon. and with less than five minutes in the game wc only lead by one score.and you can spin that anyway you want.

enjoy the first two rounds.by the way how many times have i read on here.how yall wouldve won or it would have been a lot different game last year against NCS if wc didn't have injuries.I guess that's not an excuse .when comes from wc folks

Edited by horse

there was nothing impressive about huntingdon in that game.and if wc was a good team they should have mercy ruled huntingdon. and with less than five minutes in the game wc only lead by one score.and you can spin that anyway you want.

enjoy the first two rounds.by the way how many times have i read on here.how yall wouldve won or it would have been a lot different game last year against NCS if wc didn't have injuries.I guess that's not an excuse .when comes from wc folks

2-0

I see the DA Mustang posters are starting to get all cocky again after rebounding and getting 1 Win over Bruceton... Hey great for yall now just remember when we play Huntingdon we WIN and y'all LOSE. Simple.

• 3 weeks later...