• Camden
    • Cheatham County
    • East Hickman
    • Fairview
    • Harpeth
    • Stewart County
    • Sycamore

Penalties, Penalties, Penalties!

Even with all the penalties, the young guys hung in there. The biggest penalty of the night, that cost us the most, was a roughing the passer on the 3rd and long play, which Creek Wood scored on the next play. Bonehead call on the ref's part considering the QB was running the option and was leveled just as he got rid of the ball. Just a well defended play. The other ref pulled him to the side afterwards to educate him on his blown call. Either way, tons of opportunities we have to improve on. Congrats to the RedHawk team and fans.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody joked about the lone Harpeth vote. They way things look, I don't know that I'd count anybody out at this point.

No kidding. I know we've sure had a wild ride in this 4 week old season!

Hoping we may have found our identity in the 2nd half Friday night and can stay healthy. We can play with anyone in the region if we play like that. (Minus the punt team effort) lol

Edited by Swarm

• 3 weeks later...

Hoping this regions fans get a little more chatty or mouthy before long. Been pretty boring so far.

Camden has the most votes for the region favorite but they're just in the running for second place with Sickamore.

Maybe that will help... :)

Fairview, Camden, Harpeth and Sycamore the four playoff teams

Not sure I'd rule out the Stewart County Rebels just yet. They're quietly putting together a good season and just might get on a roll. I'd like to see them get in the playoffs this year.

I would like to see the Rebels win a few more and make the playoffs but a 5 win season would be an improvement. Finley has not had a lot of

Talent but has got his team believing and playing better. A winning season is definitely needed. I appreciate the kind words and also wish Fairview much success the rest of the way.