Public,private,open zone, this is the real problem

runtheball

Oh ok. Sorry, sis. :mrgreen:

And Rankin doesn't go after anyone. They simply come to Alcoa because they know they can win.

Don't be a smart ####. it reveals your true self. No one has accused anyone of anything. If kids want to go to a school for any reason that is okay as long as the coach does not initiate first contact.

Don't be a smart ####. it reveals your true self. No one has accused anyone of anything. If kids want to go to a school for any reason that is okay as long as the coach does not initiate first contact.

Dude, you said you've seen ALL recruit. ("All" means that everyone does.)

Who have you seen recruit? Names or it didn't happen.

Dude, you said you've seen ALL recruit. ("All" means that everyone does.)

Who have you seen recruit? Names or it didn't happen.

All means public schools and private schools. I know individuals and have done my share of reporting them. Some I confronted to their face. Telling you would be of no value or consequence. By the way my name is on each post. 

Then it didn't happen. :)

It happened and it still does. I started this post stating what I think is the bottom line of the split talk and that is players. This is not about accusations to an individual that is up to the schools being recruited from, both public and private. I have nothing to prove to you because there is nothing you can do anyway. Coacht gets enough bashing of coaches on here already. That is not the purpose of my post.

It happened and it still does. I started this post stating what I think is the bottom line of the split talk and that is players. This is not about accusations to an individual that is up to the schools being recruited from, both public and private. I have nothing to prove to you because there is nothing you can do anyway. Coacht gets enough bashing of coaches on here already. That is not the purpose of my post.

You sure made it sound that way, especially when you said that "all recruit." That's not gonna lead anywhere good, coach.

Correct, and BGA palys in a divsion with other schools that have the same "zone". Does Alcoa?

Yep. Alcoa "palys" in the same classification in "divsion" 1 with CAK, CPA, Goodpasture, East Nashville MAGNET School, Notre Dame, Liberty Tech MAGNET and Chattanooga Christian just to name a few, as well as having Knoxville Catholic in our district in 2013-14 (and still do in other sports). Pretty open zone if you ask me.