Marion County football 2015

Indian

TTP are you joking me? I garuntee you most programs little league programs don't help pay a salary. If little league programs help with upgrades that is one thing but to help supplement a salary are you joking? I garuntee you Marion people will do whatever at any cost to win. Let me ask your question. How often do you go down and watch those boys and that Ross man practice?

Haven't been to watch them practice once. I'm to busy to be watching a team practice. I really doubt that the little league pays anything, but even if they did who cares, are you jealous that our little league has so much money that they can afford to?

I believe you are the one confused if you think SP hasn't had to "come up" with some xtra cash to pay ole Vic over the years. Come on and spew us some nonsense that will try to change the subject.

I will change it for you guys. Marion County is going to have a great chance to represent the east this season. Now, just like in 1A, I believe a team from the west side will hold the gold ball in the end, but once you get to that game anything can happen. Now we're back on topic.

I believe you are the one confused if you think SP hasn't had to "come up" with some xtra cash to pay ole Vic over the years. Come on and spew us some nonsense that will try to change the subject.

So....are you admitting taking money from the little league? Is this finally a confession? Jasper has routinely "come up" with $$$ to pay head... coaches! KC was paid for years until the wells started to dry up. Pruitt left after promises of $$$ did Not come thru. Question....do you see a problem here with additional promised $$$ a major component in the retention of a coach? Here is a fact, Never.....has a SP coach's pay been taken from a bunch of 6-12 year olds! Please provide Another program that Jasper patterned their financial funding from? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Here is a fact, Never.....has a SP coach's pay been taken from a bunch of 6-12 year olds!

Here are some real "facts".

1. You don't know that to be a fact...

2. You don't know that Marion County has done this...

3. Politics and money get thrown around all over high school football especially in the south.

4.Your cage is rattled...

So....are you admitting taking money from the little league? Is this finally a confession? Jasper has routinely "come up" with $$$ to pay head... coaches! KC was paid for years until the wells started to dry up. Pruitt left after promises of $$$ did Not come thru. Question....do you see a problem here with additional promised $$$ a major component in the retention of a coach? Here is a fact, Never.....has a SP coach's pay been taken from a bunch of 6-12 year olds! Please provide Another program that Jasper patterned their financial funding from?

Not only are you confused you apparently can't read too well because nowhere in my previous post did I admit that money was taken from the little league. Now try again

Here are some real "facts".

1. You don't know that to be a fact...

2. You don't know that Marion County has done this...

3. Politics and money get thrown around all over high school football especially in the south.

4.Your cage is rattled...

Youngon, The Old Pirate is the Cage Rattler, you might say the Real Deal. LOPAO......Fact here is you Don't Know what OP knows neither. Here it is, did the QB Club take money from the little league to pay the coach? Your credibility is at stake & Don't use the excuse....We didn't know what we were doing. Fact #2, gone are the days of Joe Brown, Junior Hale & a few Alumini paying the brunt of the bonus money! Be careful not to get the IRS man on you fellers like that Childress man. The IRS will not be as forgiving! OP ain't jest joking neither. Got a breakroom meeting to catch up on some breaking chatter.

TTP this is what your supposed to do have fund raisers. You Marion people just rob the little fellars bank account to pay the rest of that Ross mans salary and what ever eke you need hit every business up around town to pitch in the rest. You think im joking but im not.

hey roy what about you worry bout beating that ross man instead of how he gets paid. its better the coach gets paid by the lil fellas if it was even true, than the back field getting paid. you think im jokn but im not