Marion County football 2015

Indian

Zeman will be sorely missed on offense especially. The defense will be better this year. Funny how you the coaching thing is different concerning your pirates and the Warriors. Like was already said, players make the plays, but coaches put them in the right spots. If it was only up to the players, the defense would have been good under Mac also.

Old Pirate was a huge fan of Zeman. What is his status, best wishes to that Youngon in his continued career Edited by OLD PIRATE

Yep, and I'm pretty sure that I have said over and over that Logan is the best option at qb also. Pretty sure that I said with him at qb we have a chance to go undefeated, without him at qb our ceiling is eight at the most, probably seven. I wouldn't expect you to understand. I am guessing that you are having trouble with your photoshop program. Get someone to help you with it, word is the one floating around is obviously not it.

TTP let me ask you a question. Who is the fastest boy between this Walters boy and this Massengale boy? Who can throw the ball farther? I garuntee you it will help the run game if one of these boys is a threat to throw a hail marry to keep the defence in prevent. You think im joking but im not.

I just realized after looking at a 3A/4A thread that Jasper's new scoreboard additions, other than the accolades, resembles Dunlap's only a different color. Still nice though.

That's where the plan came from, difference is ours is block and bigger and has championships and titles on it. Looks really nice, especially after it was finished.

That's where the plan came from, difference is ours is block and bigger and has championships and titles on it. Looks really nice, especially after it was finished.

Grider got our boys a new scoreboard but he didnt put our durn championships in it. He put them on the back of that Sherrill mans pressbox. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard