Predictions for Lincoln County

falconfan01

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get my stats from unapproved website. According to unapproved website FC threw 67 times with 24 completions for 263 yards which is 3.9 yards per pass. Teams did load the box all season long because chances of FC throwing the ball was unlikely. FC ran the ball 483 times last year for 2662 yards for a average of 5.5 yards per run. My hopes are if they could open up the pass game a little more then other teams wouldn't be able to just load the box to stop the run and FC would be more difficult to beat. So far this year FC has threw the ball 66 times with 28 completions for 218 yards which is 3.3 yards per pass. they have ran the ball 279 times for 1482 yards for a average of 5.3 yards per run. I bet after the game with Columbia they will stick with the run game more so here on out. JMO. where you pull your stats?

Let's crunch the numbers with 1 game left in the season.I stated before week 1 FC wouldn't throw it down field more than 100 times. True or false? I said the Falcons would win or lose on the legs of August Hill. True or false? Yes, I'm giving myself a slow clap!

PlaytheGame150. How is that prediction you made in July standing at this point? Seems your insight about LC was bit off now the Falcons are 5-1 and #15 in state in total defense...

Predictions for Lincoln County...add another fast food restaurant, lose another factory, add to the welfare population, dream about the '93 season, waste time talking about future teams, lose home attendance by game 3, have a mediocre team that struggles to make it to the playoffs, exit first round, same story, different season. B)

My prediction is looking a bit off, isn't it? Doesn't look like they're going to make it to that first round exit  :roflolk:

Let's crunch the numbers with 1 game left in the season.I stated before week 1 FC wouldn't throw it down field more than 100 times. True or false? I said the Falcons would win or lose on the legs of August Hill. True or false? Yes, I'm giving myself a slow clap!

True that you stated that  but False on the  prediction. At this point in the season FC has thrown the ball down field 102 times for 340 yards and has one game left. True on the second one. I am giving you no clap for the first one a slow clap for the other.

True that you stated that but False on the prediction. At this point in the season FC has thrown the ball down field 102 times for 340 yards and has one game

left. True on the second one. I am giving you no clap for the first one a slow clap for the other.

I'd be willing to bet 50% of the 102 were thrown at the line of scrimmage.Nevertheless, 340 passing is stellar correct? That should open up running lanes I guess. The bottom line is the County of Fc is running country just like Lincoln.