2015 cambell county

hogdogger

Well I'm back from therapy the physiologist says I have too go through this 10 step program. I'm on #4 ask for forgiveness. So if I have offended any one I'm sorry. (Except for AC faithful)of course..my cougars have let me down I guess no matter how much I want them too be successful it dosent matter.as far as Lenoir city I don't know what's going to happen .we have given up 2 block punts for 6 points in the last 2 games and 2 broken coverage touch downs in both games so there's at least 12 points we will be giving away right there unless something changes.I'm sure we will move the ball inside the red zone but comeing away with points is the big question. We truly have some talent but if we don't put things together for this one it's going to be a long season for my cougars. I guess the lack of seniors and Friday night experience on this team was more of a factor than what I thought it was going to be..anywho.good luck too everyone except the AC faithful of course. Love always hog.

Hog this is going to make your job harder recruiting in Rockytop... You might get fired...lol

Campbell County is fine. Carolina Crazy you must have confused CC Football with CC Basketball because the  basketball coach they have is mediocre at best. I don't see them doing anything in that sport until he is gone. You have to look at it this way, they are pretty banged up right now. You got the QB out for idk how long. Patrick Strunk would have started on defense for them and probably played offense too and he is out for the year. You got that Bunch kid who started both sides of the ball last year out. Teams like Maryville and Alcoa can handle losing a few high caliber kids but someone like CC can't. AC had problems when they lost their QB last year. Things are going to  happen that you can't control. I think 6 wins is makeable. The Gibbs game hurts because they should have won that one but to say they aren't that good on defense isn't very accurate. They gave up 6 against Gibbs on a 4th & goal from the 23 I believe that should have been knocked down. The other score was a blocked punt. Against Central they gave up really 14 points because one was a blocked punt and then Central tacked on 7 more with 20 something seconds to go in the game. I just don't think they are as bad as some let on. Yes it could be 3 wins or it could be 6 who knows. This is a very young team. You have all but one starter coming back on defense next year and offensively with the guys playing right now I am pretty sure all those guys will be back next year. A young team will take some hits, but will learn from them and get better as the season goes on.

Campbell County is fine. Carolina Crazy you must have confused CC Football with CC Basketball because the basketball coach they have is mediocre at best. I don't see them doing anything in that sport until he is gone. You have to look at it this way, they are pretty banged up right now. You got the QB out for idk how long. Patrick Strunk would have started on defense for them and probably played offense too and he is out for the year. You got that Bunch kid who started both sides of the ball last year out. Teams like Maryville and Alcoa can handle losing a few high caliber kids but someone like CC can't. AC had problems when they lost their QB last year. Things are going to happen that you can't control. I think 6 wins is makeable. The Gibbs game hurts because they should have won that one but to say they aren't that good on defense isn't very accurate. They gave up 6 against Gibbs on a 4th & goal from the 23 I believe that should have been knocked down. The other score was a blocked punt. Against Central they gave up really 14 points because one was a blocked punt and then Central tacked on 7 more with 20 something seconds to go in the game. I just don't think they are as bad as some let on. Yes it could be 3 wins or it could be 6 who knows. This is a very young team. You have all but one starter coming back on defense next year and offensively with the guys playing right now I am pretty sure all those guys will be back next year. A young team will take some hits, but will learn from them and get better as the season goes on.

Hmmm. We'll it looks like u just said what I said in my post. We can't replace players like other schools. There are a lot of juniors on the football team. Is that young? The qb has been in the system for 3 years. He wasn't even the starter. What if he gets hurt? What then in a system that throws it 95% of the time?

As for Bball? I've been following them long before now. The team will be ok moving forward. All I know is basketball has done something that football can't, beat the crap out of AC. Not sure, I haven't been to every game but, they've only beaten CC once in last four years and that's without one of their best players and almost came back from a 25 point deficit in that loss. Come on over to bball thread and we'll talk about it.

Edited by CarolinaCrazy

Hmmm. We'll it looks like u just said what I said in my post. We can't replace players like other schools. There are a lot of juniors on the football team. Is that young? The qb has been in the system for 3 years. He wasn't even the starter. What if he gets hurt? What then in a system that throws it 95% of the time?

As for Bball? I've been following them long before now. The team will be ok moving forward. All I know is basketball has done something that football can't, beat the crap out of AC. Not sure, I haven't been to every game but, they've only beaten CC once in last four years and that's without one of their best players and almost came back from a 25 point deficit in that loss. Come on over to bball thread and we'll talk about it.

Always trying to talk hoops lol

Carolina Crazy that is true that basketball team has a good record against AC, but that's one game. the Price Twins have won more games the past two years than the basketball team has that's what is sad. If I am the AD I am asking the question as to how long do I give him to win some games before this guy is fired. With that being said, let's get back to what this forum is all about. I think CC wins this Friday in a close one.

t looks like LC has gone downhill in the past few years but they did beat Loudon last week.  I think Central is a sleeper so I see that loss for CC but Gibbs sort of surprised me.  With that said, I think the Prices get them running on better than 6 cylinders in a V8 motor this week at home and get CC the win 26-24.

t looks like LC has gone downhill in the past few years but they did beat Loudon last week.  I think Central is a sleeper so I see that loss for CC but Gibbs sort of surprised me.  With that said, I think the Prices get them running on better than 6 cylinders in a V8 motor this week at home and get CC the win 26-24.

If the Roberts kid plays I see CC winning this on as well. He has another gear and can ease the pressure at the line. I say CC 31-13.

t looks like LC has gone downhill in the past few years but they did beat Loudon last week. I think Central is a sleeper so I see that loss for CC but Gibbs sort of surprised me. With that said, I think the Prices get them running on better than 6 cylinders in a V8 motor this week at home and get CC the win 26-24.

LC had one bad year last year but they have been consistently solid every year for the most part. It looks like they are back to being a solid team again this year but we'll know for sure after this game.