Ooltewah vs Riverdale

GOOSESDAD

Perhaps some of us Riverdale fans have been too critical of what we've seen from the scrimmages and the jamboree. Kreager from the DNJ saw a Riverdale team poised for a return to glory.

I see a close win for Ooltewah in a game that can go either way.   My guess this will be a tight game that comes down to which team executes on special teams.

Riverdale will score so perhaps the revamped defense can deliver a win for the Warriors. That would  be a great sign.

Ooltewah 28, Riverdale 26.  

I'll repeat the earlier question...any radio for the game?

I KNOW THAT RIVERDALE AINT NO JOKE AND THIS MATCHUP WILL BE A GOOD TEST FOR BOTH TEAMS.

DONT KNOW ABOUT NO RADIO BROADCAST BUT IM SURE IT WILL BE POSTED IF THEIR IS ONE.

THIS IS A BIG GAME FOR BOTH ALTHOUGH IT WON'T COUNT IN THE END.

I haven't seen the Owls play the last couple years but it seems like from all I've read and heard lately is how good their defense is we will have to see come Friday! With that said the Warriors have a chip on their shoulders with something to prove that the program is back on the right track! It still remains to be seen but me and all of Murfreesboro hope it is if not i'd have to say Coach A is on his way out! So good luck and Go Warriors!

A CHIP?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ?? DEM OWLS GOT TBONED BY THE WINGT! !

A VERY EMBARRASING PERFORMANCE THE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. BUT IT HAPPENS AND TIME TO MOVE ON. COME ON DOWN TO THE OWLS NEST! WE GOT GOOD PARKING AND DELICIOUS CONCESSIONS. CAN'T WAIT! #LOP # BIGBOYFOOTBALL

Riverdale is a good ball club, not sure what they got this year. Owls are loaded they are at home.... I think they win by 2 TD's! This team reminds me a lot of those great ball teams they had back during the Gatewood, Monroe era. I will say this this team is the best in the Chattanooga area yes that includes McCallie, Baylor, and Rhea. We will see how this moves forward but I got them in the finals. 

Riverdale is a good ball club, not sure what they got this year. Owls are loaded they are at home.... I think they win by 2 TD's! This team reminds me a lot of those great ball teams they had back during the Gatewood, Monroe era. I will say this this team is the best in the Chattanooga area yes that includes McCallie, Baylor, and Rhea. We will see how this moves forward but I got them in the finals.

Agreed, stout defense and the offense looked game ready.

Go canes