The new region 5 of 5a

nrgrizzlies

Will Indy be the prohibitive favorite in the first season of it with everybody else fighting for a few other playoff spots?  

Geographically, it doesn't make lots of sense but there are other regions probably even more spread out.

LHS to LCHS is almost an hour and a half without traffic. (google maps)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much interest in this thread.  Kind of like how school such as Franklin County and Lincoln County don't have much history with LaVergne and several of the others.  It will be nice when the two years is over and the two Rutherford County teams can move back to 6a and rejoin the correct region where the interest will be.

This district will be a battle of 3 teams Indy, LaVergne , and Shelbyville! I think personally it will come down to the last game of the season when Indy and LaVergne meet, possibly both undefeated! Can't wait to get started!

Lincoln Co if we can stay healthy, will be right there in the mix. Columbia always has the athletes and so Franklin County this year. So don't don't just give the gold ball to the newbies!

This district will be a battle of 3 teams Indy, LaVergne , and Shelbyville! I think personally it will come down to the last game of the season when Indy and LaVergne meet, possibly both undefeated! Can't wait to get started!

Independence plays a much tougher non-region than Lavergne.  Centennial will be really good and Brentwood should show improvement.    They both have Smyrna as a non-region opponent.   Would be hard for both to be undefeated, but it is possible.

Lincoln Co if we can stay healthy, will be right there in the mix. Columbia always has the athletes and so Franklin County this year. So don't don't just give the gold ball to the newbies!

Cool u guys are alive! I didn't think there were any of the other teams fans out there! Lol! So tell me something about Lincoln Co. Way back the Pit was tough but it's been a while!

Independence plays a much tougher non-region than Lavergne.  Centennial will be really good and Brentwood should show improvement.    They both have Smyrna as a non-region opponent.   Would be hard for both to be undefeated, but it is possible.

Yep Centennial should be tough again and Brentwood still remains to be seen but they probably got back one of my favorite Coaches in Tn. If they have a few good athletes he will compete! We'll just have to see.

I'll have two Coaches from this region joining me Friday Aug 21st on The Friday Main Event.  Coach Jason Hardy of Shelbyville and Coach Scott Smith from Franklin County!  Other Coaches include George Quarles of Maryville and Kevin Creasy of Oakland.  Look forward to getting the season started with 4 excellent Coaches!

Edited by FreeAgent11