Cookeville 2015

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna and Seigal are down, blackman and oakland have new coaches, riverdale is not the 1990's riverdale...cookeville could win 3 of 5 borrow games to be 8-2.

You could be right - In fact I hope you are right. I would love to see the Cavs have a great year.

But when was the last time Cookeville beat a Rutherford County team? I remember them beating La Vergne somewhere around the 2004 or 05 season.

I could be wrong, but I'm just giving an impartial opinion. I will say they do have a shot at Smyrna (who I have seen play this year), but I still think SHS comes out on top. 

All in All good luck to the Cavs I hope they have a great season.

You could be right - In fact I hope you are right. I would love to see the Cavs have a great year.

But when was the last time Cookeville beat a Rutherford County team? I remember them beating La Vergne somewhere around the 2004 or 05 season.

I could be wrong, but I'm just giving an impartial opinion. I will say they do have a shot at Smyrna (who I have seen play this year), but I still think SHS comes out on top.

I agree when has CHS beat a boro team. But when has CHS had 1 4star comitted SEC-player and 2 other players looking at possible D-1 offers? This is the mosy talented CHS probably ever.....so if not now when?

But when was the last time Cookeville beat a Rutherford County team? I remember them beating La Vergne somewhere around the 2004 or 05 season.

The Cavs beat Siegel in 08'. No wins since. I still think the Cavs can go 9-1.