HUNTINGDON @ CAMDEN

horse

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Brown having Mustard shoved down his throat in Jr High.The guy is a specimen.He has little body fat to feed his muscles.Get well deshawn and eat some fast food or something!!!

sure hope brown recovers soon.  if he doesnt play friday night its gonna be a rough night for camden. camden will have to be clicking on all cylinders to win

sure hope brown recovers soon.  if he doesnt play friday night its gonna be a rough night for camden. camden will have to be clicking on all cylinders to win

True on all accounts but in the long run playing with out DeShawn for one game could improve the team tremendously. We have a lot of weapons . They have just forgotten how good they are because quite frankly Deshawns  star shines bright not his fault at all.  Who can blame a coach for sticking it in Deshawns hands as often as possible..the kid is special .

I am excited for the rest  to have this chance to shine themselves and the coaches have no choice but to let them do it!  If they do  then we will be a better team come next Friday and from here on out!

I know our boys read this and hope they see this as the opportunity it is

I heard about that too good thing they called it off, dodged a bullet there lol.

Dang i cant wait til we face off with yall.

Talk to your grown ups and get your Homecoming moved from Oct 2 to Oct 23.     Nothing like upsetting teams on their Homecoming night.

Edited by 34ME