HUNTINGDON @ CAMDEN

horse

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got taken to the Wood shed tonight not a bad thing to say about that Mustang team. I see a deep run in the playoffs for those young men. . I understand that's a very young team too! 

We gave your coaches somethings to get on em about.  Special teams,keeping their composure and they still have work to do on pass defense.  Congrats again!

I cant remember the last time camden was 0 and 2 they will rebound.

2 years ago... we started 0-2 lost to S.Gibson and Fairview ..both good teams just like this year..but unlike then  I really think we lost to a special team tonight. It has been a long time since we got took to the woodshed by anyone other than Milan. GL the rest of your season

We got taken to the Wood shed tonight not a bad thing to say about that Mustang team. I see a deep run in the playoffs for those young men. . I understand that's a very young team too! 

We gave your coaches somethings to get on em about.  Special teams,keeping their composure and they still have work to do on pass defense.  Congrats again!

kick-off coverage was not very good and we got beat on long pass coverage.everything else looked like it was running on all cylinders.refs were flag happy but they called them on both teams.44 is a beast and camden could not tackle him.good start to the season! oh-yea dylan johnson is a warrior!

Edited by hoofbeat

Huntingdon Coaches made some adjustments on the defense backs to help out with the passes that Camden connected with in the 1st qt.  After that it was a butt whooping. 47-12  first teams guys... Camden scored twice on the underclassman late in the 4th to make  the score look better.

Next week Collinwood   Hunt scores as much as they want to   ugly ballgame.   100.9 will have a lot of folks listening    . 

Huntingdon Coaches made some adjustments on the defense backs to help out with the passes that Camden connected with in the 1st qt. After that it was a butt whooping. 47-12 first teams guys... Camden scored twice on the underclassman late in the 4th to make the score look better.

Next week Collinwood Hunt scores as much as they want to ugly ballgame. 100.9 will have a lot of folks listening .

ya would almost make one want to save 2 hr drive and go watch uc vs trenton.... syke got to role with stangs even if it was a 5 hr drive. Blue and gold let's go. Edited by stangfan89

Looks like I was right about playing 44 last season when he was a freshmen, now as a sophmore he is looking even better scary he is a sophmore.  Also as far as that goes the whole team is stacked with depth.  Lots of talent on this years team.  Camden did good for not having their main player with adjustments.  Hope he gets better and they improve as season goes on as well.

That said we have got to work on these penalties, still none the less that was their first game and we will get things together I am sure.  Next up Collingwood.  GO MUSTANGS!!!

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

Game 1 for the Mustangs...glad to come out with a W but Stangs have lots to work on. Way too many penalties (3 or more 15 yard personal fouls) Defense got beat in the secondary a couple times Offensive line was gased and needs to get better...tons of playmakers all over the field on offense...special teams was above average but still had some issues...Mustangs will be scary IF they put it all together

Edited by ZEBRA35