Waverly @ Camden pick it

Beagle

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waverly has an OUTSTANDING Freshman at QB...you don't see us saying he is better or comparing him to Zimmerman. That's Camden folk for ya. They finally have someone who resembles a QB on their team and now he is just as good as or better than Zimmerman!? Makes me question some of these Camdenites football knowledge.

He isn't outstanding  he is a very thin   left handed freshman  and throws like he is in a shot put competition.  Camden will pick him twice if he is throwing the same lollipops against us he did vs McEwen 

Edited by Beagle

Abernathy is the better of the two as a pure passer,has the size 6'4"(ish?),arm strength, accuracy and might even have the better group of Receivers.(we go about 6 to 8 deep with confidence).He doesn't force throws that aren't there.

Your right Beagle...you weren't comparing him to Zimmerman....

Last I remember he didn't score enough to win the game...but I guess your going to blame that on your defense...the defense you Camden folk claims to be the best? Quite certain Waverly was ranked in top 10 in offense and defense last season. All kinds of comments and excuses...always something with you Camden folk. Can't wait to see Camdens excuses after Friday night.

Checking out the Trophy case.....see 2014  district Champs.. B)

Last I remember he didn't score enough to win the game...but I guess your going to blame that on your defense...the defense you Camden folk claims to be the best? Quite certain Waverly was ranked in top 10 in offense and defense last season. All kinds of comments and excuses...always something with you Camden folk. Can't wait to see Camdens excuses after Friday night.

What was the source that ranked Waverly in top 10 in offense and defense last season?  I would be curious where we ranked in this source.  Was that after 1 game or season totals? District statistics? 3A statistics or State statistics?  Do you have a link?