Waverly @ Camden pick it

Beagle

Haven't watched th film but I can tell you there will be no comparison.

He didn't say he was was better just a pure pocket passer and probably better in the passing game.I know Zimmerman is a beast and respect that.This kid we got is unlike any other QB that Camden has had beside Tanner Hudson.Same size,little slower but better arm and accuracy.Going to be fun to watch.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the source that ranked Waverly in top 10 in offense and defense last season? I would be curious where we ranked in this source. Was that after 1 game or season totals? District statistics? 3A statistics or State statistics? Do you have a link?

Through the first 8 weeks of season. Check the Tennessean. Or coach t. Whatever. Look at the scores and points allowed through first 8 games. Doesn't mean anything. Just making a point.

He didn't say he was was better just a pure pocket passer and probably better in the passing game.I know Zimmerman is a beast and respect that.This kid we got is unlike any other QB that Camden has had beside Tanner Hudson.Same size,little slower but better arm and accuracy.Going to be fun to watch.

I'm sure Camden going to the "spread" is just a diversion. If they line up and try to pass the ball all night against Waverly I will seriously laugh. Truth is Camden will probably line up in the good old wing t and run their same 5 plays over and over. Just don't see them being a passing team nor do I think their capable. If I was Blow I'd run Brown every snap.

If he's a better pocket passer than Z, he's a good one. I ain't saying he isn't. I haven't seen hide nor hair of the young man.

Zimmerman only scrambled last year because he didn't have ANYONE that could get open or catch the ball. Don't think he can't toss the rock. He's one of the most accurate passers I've ever seen in HS ball. Especially on the run. I think we'll see a more 2013ish Hunter Z this year as he has mucho weapons to throw too.

If he's a better pocket passer than Z, he's a good one. I ain't saying he isn't. I haven't seen hide nor hair of the young man.

Zimmerman only scrambled last year because he didn't have ANYONE that could get open or catch the ball. Don't think he can't toss the rock. He's one of the most accurate passers I've ever seen in HS ball. Especially on the run. I think we'll see a more 2013ish Hunter Z this year as he has mucho weapons to throw too.

Love to read what everyone has to say. Haven't seen any scrimmages this year. Been down with pneumonia. Here is what I do Know. No one will stop Brown in this district. Camdens QB being compared to Hudson, more accurate and better decision making, if this is fact then anyone who plays Camden better bring their dinner cause it will be a long night. The only team on Camdens schedule that has a good chance of knocking them off is Fairview. Zimmerman was a beast last year and he played hurt most of the time. A healthy Zimmerman is a force to recon with and if he has half a team behind him they will be extremely difficult to handle. Don't know anything about Waverly. I do know they have an excellent coach and a good staff but a lot of good players were lost. I was not at the game last year but listened to it on the Internet from Florida. My opinion the game was lost just before halftime on a coaching error and everyone makes them. Had Camden continued to rum the ball there would not have been an interception and subsequent touchdown. What did Waverly win by. I believe it we 6 points. that play gave Waverly 7 points the would not have had. Oh yeah Waverly you didn't much more than slow Brown down. Now I have friends and family on both sides of the  river and a friend that is a Waverly coach. I wish you guys all the luck in the world after this Friday Night and Fairview All the luck in the world until the last game of the regular season. I pray for an injury free season. all these young men are warriors and I pray none of them have any injuries. God Bless all

The kid has got it just has to prove himself.From what we've seen of him from JR Pro to Jr High to Jv he is legit.I mentioned him on here last year from watching a Jv game.Hate Beagle ruffled some feathers LoL but we got us a good QB.

The kid has got it just has to prove himself.From what we've seen of him from JR Pro to Jr High to Jv he is legit.I mentioned him on here last year from watching a Jv game.Hate Beagle ruffled some feathers LoL but we got us a good QB.

No feathers ruffled here at all my friend. I'm just trying to be a part of some sort of dialogue since apparently Page don't have any fans on here. :D

Love to read what everyone has to say. Haven't seen any scrimmages this year. Been down with pneumonia. Here is what I do Know. No one will stop Brown in this district. Camdens QB being compared to Hudson, more accurate and better decision making, if this is fact then anyone who plays Camden better bring their dinner cause it will be a long night. The only team on Camdens schedule that has a good chance of knocking them off is Fairview. Zimmerman was a beast last year and he played hurt most of the time. A healthy Zimmerman is a force to recon with and if he has half a team behind him they will be extremely difficult to handle. Don't know anything about Waverly. I do know they have an excellent coach and a good staff but a lot of good players were lost. I was not at the game last year but listened to it on the Internet from Florida. My opinion the game was lost just before halftime on a coaching error and everyone makes them. Had Camden continued to rum the ball there would not have been an interception and subsequent touchdown. What did Waverly win by. I believe it we 6 points. that play gave Waverly 7 points the would not have had. Oh yeah Waverly you didn't much more than slow Brown down. Now I have friends and family on both sides of the  river and a friend that is a Waverly coach. I wish you guys all the luck in the world after this Friday Night and Fairview All the luck in the world until the last game of the regular season. I pray for an injury free season. all these young men are warriors and I pray none of them have any injuries. God Bless all

You too kind sir. Good to see you back on here. I hope you get well soon.

I'm sure Camden going to the "spread" is just a diversion. If they line up and try to pass the ball all night against Waverly I will seriously laugh. Truth is Camden will probably line up in the good old wing t and run their same 5 plays over and over. Just don't see them being a passing team nor do I think their capable. If I was Blow I'd run Brown every snap.

I wish your coaches were this stupid.