Page vs Fairview

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page running back is a stud tough runner great size

It will be a battle. Always a great rivalry game.

Fairview looked a little rough against White House last week in the Jamboree. A lot of athletes and physicality but made several mistakes. They'll need to tidy that mess up if they plan to come out of Rudderville with a W. They had some bright spots for sure and ended up pulling out the victory (13-10) against White House but I'll be honest, I expected them to be a little more in sync. I can't wait until Friday. It's finally here boys! 

It will be a battle. Always a great rivalry game.

Fairview looked a little rough against White House last week in the Jamboree. A lot of athletes and physicality but made several mistakes. They'll need to tidy that mess up if they plan to come out of Rudderville with a W. They had some bright spots for sure and ended up pulling out the victory (13-10) against White House but I'll be honest, I expected them to be a little more in sync. I can't wait until Friday. It's finally here boys! 

Getting a W over White House is always a plus. Even in a jamboree.

Fairview takes the win. Lost a couple of very good players from last year's team but return a ton. Zimmerman healthy and a senior. Runningback has one year under his belt now. Buttrey a senior. Almost all linemen returning across the board. Hearing about this new kid who's got wheels maybe he will turn out to be the next nick harvey. Yeh I'll take FV in this one.

Fairview takes the win. Lost a couple of very good players from last year's team but return a ton. Zimmerman healthy and a senior. Runningback has one year under his belt now. Buttrey a senior. Almost all linemen returning across the board. Hearing about this new kid who's got wheels maybe he will turn out to be the next nick harvey. Yeh I'll take FV in this one.

New kid is for real. He took another 60+ yarder to the house out of the backfield Fri night. And this time he broke a tackle to do it at the line of scrimmage. Edited by Swarm

I saw where he was the cousin of some kid from BGA. Does he got size?

First cousin of Clay Beathard, BGA QB and last year Mr. Football if I'm not mistaken. He's not huge but has major game speed and vision. See's the seam really well and has ran off and left everyone I've seen chase him to this point. Fastest Yellowjacket I've seen in a couple years. Very similar to Nic Harvey. He also picked off a pass Friday at corner.