3a region 4 week #1

Classless

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe SC wins at Macon by the hard running of the new tail back # 5. SC- 20 Macon- 14. Cookeville basically has the same team as last year with another year of Maynard's system and the Cookeville Defensive Coordinator is really good....hate we lost him he should be a head coach somewhere. Cookeville wins easily.

I believe SC wins at Macon by the hard running of the new tail back # 5. SC- 20 Macon- 14. Cookeville basically has the same team as last year with another year of Maynard's system and the Cookeville Defensive Coordinator is really good....hate we lost him he should be a head coach somewhere. Cookeville wins easily.

CHS added 6'5 kid Froom Alcoa and. Starting Qb from McMinnville also.

Been a few years since I have posted.  One or two players get hurt and this totally changes things. I say the district will be between Smith Co and Upperman winner. Smith County has a history and tradition. This could be the year the return to the top. Upperman is trying to build theirs. Upperman defense is always the weak point of the team the past 4 years and needs to improve to become power house type program. Who is the back up qb for Upperman?

Edited by Oldschool931