Siegel at Ravenwood

LoveForTheGame

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I haven't seen or heard anything on the Raptors I did see Siegel at the jamboree they did look ok against Summit except on defense. Of course the Siegel coaches said they did no scouting for Summit they were preparing for Ravenwood! Can anyone give me a scouting report on the Raptors O and D?

I saw both teams scrimmage against BA. It's hard to judge at times during these scrimmages because coaches are keeping players healthy - shuffling in and out. BAs starting qb only played in the last q against ravenwood and scored 2 times .

Ravenwood has a very good backfield and slot receiver. Both were as quick as anyone I have seen ok the field - esp 23 ? He was shifty and ran a kickoff back. Ravenwood also has decent size in the line but most look small compared to BAs offensive line . They handled the run respectfully . Solid football team.

I had about the same opinion with siegel. My money is slightly on Ravenwood but I could easily be wrong