Boyd Buchanan at kings Academy

orangeslice13

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe #21s dad can convince him to throw it more and run it less. It's pretty clear he's the key to the season.

Just saying

Or at least run out of bounds once in a while! Hard to stay healthy doing that all year. Guys did not hydrate well for last week's game and it showed with the cramps. We don't have the depth for those positions to be out with cramps. Think we are good in the line position depth though. KA will put 8 in box and force us to pass. They don't have a lot of overall depth it appears but do have some good athletes. I think both teams will move the ball especially as the game progresses. They run the exact same offense but have a bigger less mobile QB back there. Keeps the ball on the read option very rarely. They will definitely test our secondary. Their best plays come when #5 gets into the wildcat package. He is fast and elusive. Scored on his first touch on Friday. #10 is solid runner.        

PiMi.....KA is not in the cupcake category anymore.  I would term them an up and coming team.  They have a good coach at the helm and they won't be an easy W.  Personnel wise they have some electric playmakers, but aren't particularly stout up front.  They are running the spread more to fit their player's strengths IMO.  Boyd will have to come to play.

Kaz

Or at least run out of bounds once in a while! Hard to stay healthy doing that all year. Guys did not hydrate well for last week's game and it showed with the cramps. We don't have the depth for those positions to be out with cramps. Think we are good in the line position depth though. KA will put 8 in box and force us to pass. They don't have a lot of overall depth it appears but do have some good athletes. I think both teams will move the ball especially as the game progresses. They run the exact same offense but have a bigger less mobile QB back there. Keeps the ball on the read option very rarely. They will definitely test our secondary. Their best plays come when #5 gets into the wildcat package. He is fast and elusive. Scored on his first touch on Friday. #10 is solid runner.

We have got to get the ball to #9 and #2 in the passing game early. We open that up and the run game will be there. This is a game we should win based on what little I've seen of kings.

I won't be making an official pick this week as there just isn't enough information to do so.

We have got to get the ball to #9 and #2 in the passing game early. We open that up and the run game will be there. This is a game we should win based on what little I've seen of kings.

I won't be making an official pick this week as there just isn't enough information to do so.

Agreed - #2 can be a solid receiver in addition to #1 and #9. Always seems to be running open from my observation so have to find him.   

I have been looking into it but still don't have an official opinion

Matt Lowe is the head coach at Kings. He was the coach at Powell previously and I believe he was there when they went to the 5A title game but I may be wrong. He is a good coach and King's is definitely no cupcake. Good luck from your friends at OS. We enjoyed having you a few weeks ago. Well, everything except that butt kicking........