William Blount Governors vs Alcoa Tornadoes

Governm

How many times do I have to say it? The refs completely took over that game!!! Two of LC's TDs were gift wrapped by the refs. And they had their hands on the flags before WB got out of their huddles. We dominated them like we should! But you can't score when the refs are calling every play back!! If the refs called it both ways we win that game Atleast 42-6. H*LL... You guys act like you know better than me and I was standing right there on the fence watching the whole game.

The refs were against WB. Shad's poor record keeping cost em tax deductions.

you need to make a trip to the 3A boards and read LC at Loudon.Hmmm.....Somebody from WillyB saw a different game than you.He actually watched it twice.

I just saw. I completely disagree with what he said. We returned the opening kickoff for a TD and stopped them. And when we got the ball back our offense was on fire. Our receivers were catching almost everything but it was one penalty after the other. The flags completely derailed our first couple of series which would have more than likely all resulted in touchdowns. Than later on in the 1st half they were able to score on a long bomb (which was probably 90% of their passing yardage for the whole night). Then to open the 2nd half we kicked an onside kick, recovered it, but for some reason they give possession of the ball to LC. So LC had a short field and thanks to that and some flags they were able to score. In the 2nd half we were getting alot of flags thrown on our defense. I think this caused our defense to back off a little bit because they were getting flagged for everything. But there toward the end we stepped up again and were dominating them like we had in the first half. I will agree that maybe some of those flags were deserved. But the fact is there was lots of stuff the refs could of flagged LC for and they didn't!! I saw a face mask, a few horse collars, a few unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, and some holding penalties they did not call. Yet they were so quick to throw flags on us! And to say that we were lucky to win was asinine! Our offense played well, our defense played well for the most part, and we had a perfect night on special teams. The Flags made that game a lot closer than it would have been had the refs actually let us play ball. Edited by Governors91