William Blount Governors vs Alcoa Tornadoes

Governm

If you had still beaten a team on Alcoa's level despite the refs, you're doing something right. Beating Lenoir City despite the refs should have been a given. But it wasn't!!

How many times do I have to say it? The refs completely took over that game!!! Two of LC's TDs were gift wrapped by the refs. And they had their hands on the flags before WB got out of their huddles. We dominated them like we should! But you can't score when the refs are calling every play back!! If the refs called it both ways we win that game Atleast 42-6. H*LL... You guys act like you know better than me and I was standing right there on the fence watching the whole game.

We had 13-122 yards last night. How much did y'all have? I blame our coaching staff and players. You don't play disciplined you pay for it.

We had 85 yards in personal fouls alone!!! And a slew of other penalties! Atleast half of those personal fouls were called on our defense in the 2nd half setting up LC's comeback. The funny thing? LC had players that were shoving and talking smack after every play and the refs looked the other way on that.

How many times do I have to say it? The refs completely took over that game!!! Two of LC's TDs were gift wrapped by the refs. And they had their hands on the flags before WB got out of their huddles. We dominated them like we should! But you can't score when the refs are calling every play back!! If the refs called it both ways we win that game Atleast 42-6. H*LL... You guys act like you know better than me and I was standing right there on the fence watching the whole game.

You better take off those orange and blue glasses and realize that basically everywhere the home teams gets most of the calls.

Excuses excuses

We had 85 yards in personal fouls alone!!! And a slew of other penalties! Atleast half of those personal fouls were called on our defense in the 2nd half setting up LC's comeback. The funny thing? LC had players that were shoving and talking smack after every play and the refs looked the other way on that.

It would be different if it was this one time you were complaining about it, but it's almost every game since 2011 

It would be different if it was this one time you were complaining about it, but it's almost every game since 2011

In the past its been coaching, poor execution, or turnovers I've complained about. I rarely complain about officiating unless it's really bad. Last night it was. Our team played well in all phases of the game and only had the one turnover. We got hosed... And still won. B)