William Blount Governors vs Alcoa Tornadoes

Governm

Your right there for sure. I had the Govs pegged to go 4-6 this year and figured they would win last night 28-14 no matter what the problems were with the refs because to plainly put it if L.C. was a body part they would be the armpit. With how Bearden came back to life last night their only hope would be against Heritage but I'm betting they go 1-9, Woops 1-10,forgot their going to the playoffs this year.

Barney,

As I recall Maryville had a game a few years ago where ya'll only scored 28 points against Lenoir City. Would you say that game was indicative of the team you had that year? Lenoir City thrives on those type of sloppy games. That game last night was not indicative of our team. Without the refs derailing our offense we would have put 42 points on the board by halftime. And we were passing because it was working Barney, it wasn't because we couldn't run the ball. Our QB was accurate and the receivers were catching it. If it ain't broke don't fix it....

I just looked at the stats in the paper and "on paper" WB was 15 for 20 for 194 yards passing the ball. But if you take a few of those yellow flags that nullified alot of our plays we probably passed for over 300 easily. LC rushed for a little over a 100 yards in the game and passed for 80. 90% of their passing yards probably came on one long pass they had in the 1st half. We really dominated that game everywhere but the scoreboard.

Barney,

As I recall Maryville had a game a few years ago where ya'll only scored 28 points against Lenoir City. Would you say that game was indicative of the team you had that year? Lenoir City thrives on those type of sloppy games. That game last night was not indicative of our team. Without the refs derailing our offense we would have put 42 points on the board by halftime. And we were passing because it was working Barney, it wasn't because we couldn't run the ball. Our QB was accurate and the receivers were catching it. If it ain't broke don't fix it....

So how many Tackles did the refs had that derailed your offense? You make way to much exuses man. Congrats you won, but i just think you think the GOVS are better than they actually are.

So how many Tackles did the refs had that derailed your offense? You make way to much exuses man. Congrats you won, but i just think you think the GOVS are better than they actually are.

We were getting flagged on just about every play..... And when the refs are throwing flags on you for everything under the sun it kind of leaves a sour taste in your mouth when they aren't calling anything on the other team. I talked to quite a few people last night and the consensus was the officiating was God awful. It was by far the worst I have ever seen. Edited by Governors91

I just looked at the stats in the paper and "on paper" WB was 15 for 20 for 194 yards passing the ball. But if you take a few of those yellow flags that nullified alot of our plays we probably passed for over 300 easily. LC rushed for a little over a 100 yards in the game and passed for 80. 90% of their passing yards probably came on one long pass they had in the 1st half. We really dominated that game everywhere but the scoreboard.

Excuses excuses