East Hickman @ Waverly Central

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The seniors played hard last year. They got beat by a team that found something we struggled with to stop. They kept running it and did not come out of it. This defense this year seems faster to me but that is just an opinion and we all have one.

I agree with your opinion LBKiller 100%.  This year's team is more comfortable with their roles and the coach's philosphy. Just don't want anyone slight the boys from last years team.  Some played through football injuries that cost them in other sports and never made an excuse.  

Maybe Waverly won't throw this game like they did the playoff game last year.

WHAT THE CRAP ARE YOU GETTTING AT... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? BIG MOUTH! WHAT DOES THE EAST HICKMAN GAME OF 2015 HAVE TO DO WITH THE HICKMAN COUNTY PLAYOFF GAME OF 2014. I could understand you bringing it up the week they play Hickman County but they are playing EAST Hickman... You are just a litte brat who wanted to down Waverly for no reason!!!! You are either a Camden fan or there are still some Wavo Hater left over from last year... In case you are wondering this is my first big blow of the season so forgive me... My wife Grandmother passed away today and I am not having a good day..... GO BIG BLUE WAVERLY/SUMMERTOWN

Edited by STownEagleReporter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!