Marion @ Grundy

mc51

Wow! I'm not from Grundy County obviously but, ya'll are hating on them pretty hard. They're just kids, just like your kids, who are playing the game they love even if the odds are stacked against them. I'm just sayin.

Wildcard1, I have read this garbage also and would like you to know it is mostly South Pittsburg fans posting. This game has absolutely nothing to do with their season but they can't control themselves. In their feeble minds, bashing the kids from Grundy, is the way you get them fired up. I guess South Pittsburg's version of reverse psychology. They love to jump on other school game threads and take jabs, but when you take one back, watch out, your post might get deleted. So to the good folks of Grundy, we will see you Friday and may it be a good game in every respect.

Isn't that what this website is for? Discussion? Do you have to speak only on your teams thread? Jw. I just put my input on how I figured the game would go.

Discussion is great, degrading is something totally different. I am not trying to be politically correct, but I don't think we need grown men on a public forum telling teenage boys they are weak. Those kids are to be commended for even putting on the pads at this point.. They have lost their coach and had their two top players fly off to other schools, one of which is SP. PPC I wasn't referring to you. Read the entire thread and you can pick 'em out.

Thanks for the info 9zo. MC has a great program and looks to be a definate contender. Good luck for the rest of the season! If all the stars align, we might meet up before the years out. I'm sure theres alot of teams that are going to try and keep that from happening.

Your welcome. I've been watching Adamsville for a while now and it looks like you are building one heck of a program. I thought we might meet last year but Peabody was a little too much for both teams. A lot of things will have to come together for us this year to make a repeat appearance but it could happen. Good luck and stay healthy.

Discussion is great, degrading is something totally different. I am not trying to be politically correct, but I don't think we need grown men on a public forum telling teenage boys they are weak. Those kids are to be commended for even putting on the pads at this point.. They have lost their coach and had their two top players fly off to other schools, one of which is SP. PPC I wasn't referring to you. Read the entire thread and you can pick 'em out.

You took a shot at Pirate Mike. Talking about who needs to learn about the meaning of life after all the health problems he has been through. That was a low blow. Maybe you didn't know he had been through a lot. I hope you really didn't know and when you said that to him it wasn't in vain to his condition. It came off that way so that's why I poated back. As for your post. It wasn't me that took it off. I can't delete posts. Maybe it was CoachT.

You took a shot at Pirate Mike. Talking about who needs to learn about the meaning of life after all the health problems he has been through. That was a low blow. Maybe you didn't know he had been through a lot. I hope you really didn't know and when you said that to him it wasn't in vain to his condition. It came off that way so that's why I poated back. As for your post. It wasn't me that took it off. I can't delete posts. Maybe it was CoachT.

Ambassador, with all due respect to all involved I would never stoop so low as to make light of a person with health problems. And yes it would be a low blow if I knew the man. Like I said, I don't know you or anyone else on here therefore I wouldn't know anything about your personal life. PM was on a public forum for another team taking a jokingly poke at them. I jokingly poked back (the same as you and all your friends have done with each other 1000+ times), with something that wouldn't mean squat to most people, and it was taking wrong. It's a slippery slop in these forums because, often times, you have complete strangers responding to each other. PM, I do not know your situation, but I hope that everything is for the best in the future.

Ambassador, with all due respect to all involved I would never stoop so low as to make light of a person with health problems. And yes it would be a low blow if I knew the man. Like I said, I don't know you or anyone else on here therefore I wouldn't know anything about your personal life. PM was on a public forum for another team taking a jokingly poke at them. I jokingly poked back (the same as you and all your friends have done with each other 1000+ times), with something that wouldn't mean squat to most people, and it was taking wrong. It's a slippery slop in these forums because, often times, you have complete strangers responding to each other. PM, I do not know your situation, but I hope that everything is for the best in the future.

Point taken. Thanks for clearing it up.