Marion @ Grundy

mc51

What kind of mess is this warrior Mike? You have been listening to Barney and Cherokee Tom too much. I garuntee you if your gonna cheer for that Ross man just go on up to Grundy Friday night and put your durn purple shirt on and blow that durn whistle on a wagon. You think im joking but im not.

Got a good laugh out this we will have you a shirt mike Edited by BooBoo5

What kind of mess is this warrior Mike? You have been listening to Barney and Cherokee Tom too much. I garuntee you if your gonna cheer for that Ross man just go on up to Grundy Friday night and put your durn purple shirt on and blow that durn whistle on a wagon. You think im joking but im not.

LOPAO....Sickem RD

Let me ask you Jasperlites a durn question. Have you got a new principal yet? That man at Ronnies red eye told me that Griffith man made that durn Prince woman principal again. That Ross man is not going to like this mess. That man at Ronnies red eye told me that Ross man wanted to pick his own principal. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Let me ask you Jasperlites a durn question. Have you got a new principal yet? That man at Ronnies red eye told me that Griffith man made that durn Prince woman principal again. That Ross man is not going to like this mess. That man at Ronnies red eye told me that Ross man wanted to pick his own principal. You think im joking but im not.

PicsArt_1440603690086_zpsiqs4wgqt.jpg

Don't apply Wendevicroyglen et al. Besides if you got the job you'd have to give another lame fake mad farewell post about free speech.  At least wait till ya sign on the dotted line.

From Wendevicroyglen last year (translation in parentheses for English speakers):

Ladies and gentleman, all good things come to an end  and my posting time on this forum is come to an end (I got a job in Georgia). This is my last website I am going to create for a while (If I get fired in Georgia I will be back on here.  I don't see any chance of that though). This has become just like America ( I am leaving this country and moving to a free nation, Georgia), you must say what is politically correct for sake of stepping on someones toes even if you disagree. (I am fake mad cause I have to have a reason to not post anymore.) If you disagree and give your opinion, threads get locked and posts get deleted (Not any of my post ever get delete no matter how stupid, I m just saying that posts get deleted). This Marion incident has made national headlines and that Hargis man had an article about it in his paper today and we can't even talk about it without certain posters trying to throw the blame to somewhere else (Those Marion boys whipped us good and I am glad that I won't be around to see the monkey stomp next year). I garuntee you that Burnett man is not done with it yet ( I wonder what the tranfer rules are like in Georgia, how far is the commute from Jackson Co.). I will still go to Ronnies red eye and talk to that man there and read my Murphy Fair book from cover to cover and go to Foodland to buy my Fudge rounds and talk to that man down there, but my time here is over for a while if not for good ( I will get drunk by myself in the garage when I lose in Georgia too). I will head to Cookeville in the morning with Old Pirate and pegleg to meet Wendy (I am going to sneak in at half time and try to get Ken Colquitt's autograph). Hope everyone has a great time and enjoys the game with safe travels home. Yours truly. Roy (other people will be missing from the forum too, Roy is legion, he is many) 

Edited by rikberry
  • Upvote 1

Another Marion/SP thread another thread of Kinfolks having a p'ing contest! Man yall Kinfolk never sleep do you? Rikberry is like the old nurse and Old Pirate and Roy are the two old timers in wheel chairs fighting over who gets the extra serving of jello at the nursing home. Yall 3 sure love your Warriors & Pirates. I'm just keeping it real

From Wendevicroyglen last year (translation in parentheses for English speakers):

Ladies and gentleman, all good things come to an end and my posting time on this forum is come to an end (I got a job in Georgia). This is my last website I am going to create for a while (If I get fired in Georgia I will be back on here. I don't see any chance of that though). This has become just like America ( I am leaving this country and moving to a free nation, Georgia), you must say what is politically correct for sake of stepping on someones toes even if you disagree. (I am fake mad cause I have to have a reason to not post anymore.) If you disagree and give your opinion, threads get locked and posts get deleted (Not any of my post ever get delete no matter how stupid, I m just saying that posts get deleted). This Marion incident has made national headlines and that Hargis man had an article about it in his paper today and we can't even talk about it without certain posters trying to throw the blame to somewhere else (Those Marion boys whipped us good and I am glad that I won't be around to see the monkey stomp next year). I garuntee you that Burnett man is not done with it yet ( I wonder what the tranfer rules are like in Georgia, how far is the commute from Jackson Co.). I will still go to Ronnies red eye and talk to that man there and read my Murphy Fair book from cover to cover and go to Foodland to buy my Fudge rounds and talk to that man down there, but my time here is over for a while if not for good ( I will get drunk by myself in the garage when I lose in Georgia too). I will head to Cookeville in the morning with Old Pirate and pegleg to meet Wendy (I am going to sneak in at half time and try to get Ken Colquitt's autograph). Hope everyone has a great time and enjoys the game with safe travels home. Yours truly. Roy (other people will be missing from the forum too, Roy is legion, he is many)

LRDAO.....I garuntee you are full of mess.

Don't apply Wendevicroyglen et al. Besides if you got the job you'd have to give another lame fake mad farewell post about free speech. At least wait till ya sign on the dotted line.

I garuntee you im just asking a question. You Jasperlites just do the Texas two step around certain questions. Just inquiring about the principal at Jasper. Is the SOS happy with the new principal? Edited by Roy Dillard

You must not have read that Hargis mans newspaper on Friday. That extra bonus section on area team had a peice in Grundy. That Grundy Coach said his team would be in the mix of there was a JV playoff. So his JV must be pretty good.

So he want to put his varsity team up against some JV teams and see how they fair?  :roflolk:

LRDAO.....I garuntee you are full of mess. I garuntee you im just asking a question. You Jasperlites just do the Texas two step around certain questions. Just inquiring about the principal at Jasper. Is the SOS happy with the new principal?

Roy, what kind of mess is this? That feller at Ronnie's Red Eye should already told you the SOS will be happy until the new principle tells him NO! You Jasper fellers knows OP ain't joking neither! Roy ask that feller if that Massengale Youngon is going to get some work at QB this week? The Warriors is one play away from needing his services! Edited by OLD PIRATE