Franklin County vs Tullahoma 2 angry teams meeting this week

REBELFAN70

It was 1955 when they went 10-0 and ended up 11-0 with a Tobacco Bowl victory. They had a 50 year anniversary of that team in 2005.

When has your team been relevant?

I think before you start talking trash again about another teammake sure your team actually win a championship, your problem is not with me its with yourself! When are you going to talk about YOUR team and your Big time athletes this year?

Here is some relevance for u and I didn't have to go back 60 years like your raiders to find a 10 win team!

1991 10-3

1985 11-1

1982 10-1

1981 11-1

1969 10-1

1956 11-0

And when are you going to stop talking at all?? You are blowing up this bored and have nothing to do with it.

Edited by Jdjones767676

Here is some relevance for u and I didn't have to go back 60 years like your raiders to find a 10 win team!

1991 10-3

1985 11-1

1982 10-1

1981 11-1

1969 10-1

1956 11-0

And when are you going to stop talking at all?? You are blowing up this bored and have nothing to do with it.

Your the one that keeps bringing it up not me I'm just merely replying to you, but apparently you didn't comprehend my question just like you didn't comprehend my statements so reread them again!

Your the one that keeps bringing it up not me I'm just merely replying to you, but apparently you didn't comprehend my question just like you didn't comprehend my statements so reread them again!

Ok I told you when my team had been relevant .and rebel22 answered who are some of our athletes... Do I need to repeat him? You really bring nothing to this topic. Coffee county's record or lack of...have nothing at all to do with tullahoma or franklin county except for the fact that 90% percent of the time they lose to both tullahoma and franklin county.

Ok I told you when my team had been relevant .and rebel22 answered who are some of our athletes... Do I need to repeat him? You really bring nothing to this topic. Coffee county's record or lack of...have nothing at all to do with tullahoma or franklin county except for the fact that 90% percent of the time they lose to both tullahoma and franklin county.

I never brought it up.....you did, I'm merely interested in high school football, love the game, I have checked out every classification, west Tennessee football, you sir keep bringing it up over something silly! You couldn't even tell me the rebels athletes, that's sad, had to wait two weeks! You always avoid my questions then bring up the past! Relevance is when you consistently have a great football team year in year out that plays or go deep in playoffs, teams that strike fear into another team, maryville Alcoa, riverdale are just a few to name, that my friend is relevance!

I never brought it up.....you did, I'm merely interested in high school football, love the game, I have checked out every classification, west Tennessee football, you sir keep bringing it up over something silly! You couldn't even tell me the rebels athletes, that's sad, had to wait two weeks! You always avoid my questions then bring up the past! Relevance is when you consistently have a great football team year in year out that plays or go deep in playoffs, teams that strike fear into another team, maryville Alcoa, riverdale are just a few to name, that my friend is relevance!

You talk about rebels lack of relevance but does a fan of coffee county really have a leg to stand on with that conversation? Everything you say is pointless day in and day out.

You talk about rebels lack of relevance but does a fan of coffee county really have a leg to stand on with that conversation? Everything you say is pointless day in and day out.

I never said anything about coffee relevance, even when we won games it was inconsistent! Just because a team don't consistently win doesn't mean people don't know the game or the ideas of relevance! For somebody that just post pointless things you sir are the one that replies the most! If it was so pointless you would ignore it, but I hit a nerve with and I never said anything bad so apparently there not so pointless! Edited by ccraider99

I never said anything about coffee relevance, even when we won games it was inconsistent! Just because a team don't consistently win doesn't mean people don't know the game or the ideas of relevance! For somebody that just post pointless things you sir are the one that replies the most! If it was so pointless you would ignore it, but I hit a nerve with and I never said anything bad so apparently there not so pointless!