Franklin County vs Tullahoma 2 angry teams meeting this week

REBELFAN70

Probably are, all the Stovalls and sells are families, do you see them having a great game tonight?

I know zack sells I played with him and I work with his dad. I don't know his brother though. And I know some Stovalls but not enough to say if they are related or not. I think rebels will win tonight but I do think they will still have some rough spots but that comes with learning a new coaching scheme. They will adjust as the season progresses.

Edited by Jdjones767676

I know zack sells I played with him and I work with his dad. I don't know his brother though. And I know some Stovalls but not enough to say if they are related or not. I think rebels will win tonight but I do think they will still have some rough spots but that comes with learning a new coaching scheme. They will adjust as the season progresses.

I think that as well I know some sells and Stovalls as well, it would probably be the first time Tullahoma lost in blow out rivalry games back to back in a very long time! Edited by ccraider99

I was talking about how you all called the game, was there and listening you all whined about how coffee was being unsportsmanlike but yet I never once heard you all say that when Tullahoma was doucing coffee in a similar way just saying that why I stopped listening a few years ago done know you went there you said that last week!

There's no "you" when your talking about calling the game.  I've never been apart of any game broadcast since joining the ticket.  Never been ask to be.   In Scott's defense, Coach Sulkowski was very complementary of the broadcast when he came on the Saturday Ticket the following morning.  He even said it was a very good "unbiased" play call.   That was from your coach.  I personally think Scott Shasteen is among the best play callers in the State.  He's been ask to call State titles games in the past for that very reason.

To be honest, though you won't tune in to a single game broadcast in this entire State were the flag ship station for that team won't come across as biased toward there team.  NOT A SINGLE ONE!  I love Lucky Knott to death, but apparently his broadcast (which is biased toward Coffee County as it should be) has never been heard by you or you'd know that.

Edited by FreeAgent11

There's no "you" when your talking about calling the game. I've never been apart of any game broadcast since joining the ticket. Never been ask to be. In Scott's defense, Coach Sulkowski was very complementary of the broadcast when he came on the Saturday Ticket the following morning. He even said it was a very good "unbiased" play call. That was from your coach. I personally think Scott Shasteen is among the best play callers in the State. He's been ask to call State titles games in the past for that very reason.

To be honest, though you won't tune in to a single game broadcast in this entire State were the flag ship station for that team won't come across as biased toward there team. NOT A SINGLE ONE! I love Lucky Knott to death, but apparently his broadcast (which is biased toward Coffee County as it should be) has never been heard by you or you'd know that.

I never heard one of them call Tullahoma unsportsmanlike because of the way they were playing, you could hear in his voice when he talked to thunder he wasn't happy and didn't want to really talk about it! Never said Scott was bad actually throurly enjoy listening to him till the other night, has that radio voice that you can't help but to like! But yeah I do expect it to an extent but he could have gave em more credit then he did, I'm also biased but I wouldn't started listening if I didn't enjoy listening before, of course tge coach is going to say that, it's called coach speak, ever heard of it? Edited by ccraider99

I never heard one of them call Tullahoma unsportsmanlike because of the way they were playing, you could hear in his voice when he talked to thunder he wasn't happy and didn't want to really talk about it! Never said Scott was bad actually throurly enjoy listening to him till the other night, has that radio voice that you can't help but to like! But yeah I do expect it to an extent but he could have gave em more credit then he did, I'm also biased but I wouldn't started listening if I didn't enjoy listening before, of course tge coach is going to say that, it's called coach speak, ever heard of it?

No, I've never heard that term.. :blink: Can you elaborate?

Honestly Tullahoma isn't very good at all, their own coach told a friend of mine that they just don't care about football anymore, he actually said to this guy to expect the next 3 years to be the same, but he's hoping the middle school kids will bring Tullahoma back, I'm was just wondering who will make an impact Friday night, who to listen for when people listen to the game

listen for  Jai Kinslow,Chris Tyler,Montez Gray,Dalvin Russell,Malik Braston,Luke Garner,Jarious Johnson,Marce Gray,Jake Mathis,Caden Sons,Worth Watson. all these young men could be impact players tonight. Most of all I have to give a big shout out to all the O line. 

Edited by jemarshall32

listen for Jai Kinslow,Chris Tyler,Montez Gray,Dalvin Russell,Malik Braston,Luke Garner,Jarious Johnson,Marce Gray,Jake Mathis,Caden Sons,Worth Watson. all these young men could be impact players tonight. Most of all I have to give a big shout out to all the O line.

Thanks man hope you all

Do well tonight