Cleveland @ East Hamilton

chattacane

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cleveland D was too much for our young o-line. qb didnt have much time to find anyone open and once again couldn't run the ball. we should be ok against division teams though. Our d is the real deal i hope, nice goal-line stand in the second half to keep it close. nice play by cleveland jumping the route for the pick six, was the difference in the game.

HE PROBABLY SPITTING NAILS...HE AND VICK. #LOP

HEY THAT SCORE INDICATES A GOOD DEFENSIVE GAME AND IT STINGS WIN YOU LOSE THAT CLOSE....PA HAD A MELTDOWN OVER A CLOSE LOSS LIKE THAT....I RATHER GET MUDD STUMPED THAN TO LOSE A CLOSE ONE..I THINK :wacko:

I am here boys! The Chattacane took his bride to hot Atlanta Saturday and Sunday. Yes I saw Rick Springfield the dude has aged. It was a close game, very costly turnovers for the Canes, but the Blue Raiders had them too. I think the Raiders had way to many yellow flags hurt them. Canes played very well in 2nd half things look good the rest of the way. The D played very good, still have got to get a better running game. 

I am here boys! The Chattacane took his bride to hot Atlanta Saturday and Sunday. Yes I saw Rick Springfield the dude has aged. It was a close game, very costly turnovers for the Canes, but the Blue Raiders had them too. I think the Raiders had way to many yellow flags hurt them. Canes played very well in 2nd half things look good the rest of the way. The D played very good, still have got to get a better running game.

there you are !! East ham has a good team.