LA at Cookeville

I follow both programs closely and I disagree with you on who would win this year, we can gauge more after the Cookeville game. And yes iput Herron on par with Lamb. Hard to compare the two with LA being 4a and 250 more students than 3a Upperman. Over the years, LA has had a much better program. UH is just recently put football as a priority.

No doubt you follow these programs. Obviously since you own a computer and have an account on coacht, you have a better insight to the ins of the teams. However, I know the programs decently, I'm sorry, but Baxter wins once every 15-20 years and that's just the truth. Since they won 2 years ago, they're not due this year had they played. Not only the players, but the coaching would he the difference.

As for Friday, compare scores all you want. But the fact is that neither last week's score nor this week's score is any indication of the outcome of LA vs. UHS.

GO HOG-EYE!

Cookeville can dress the whole school on the sidelines if they want but that don't make them better.They can only put 11 on the field. I assure CAK has boys on the sideline that may just start for CHS.

No way of knowing, but I'd put my money on CAK.. they have a D1 or 2 themselves.

Perhaps I shouldn't chime in but I'll throw in my 2 cents. CAK just doesn't have the depth with 60 players including freshmen to have that kind of mature talent top to bottom.

Having said that, If you take CAK's starting 22 and their scheme, I'd give them a shot against even a superior opponent like this one, or CPA for that matter.

No doubt you follow these programs. Obviously since you own a computer and have an account on coacht, you have a better insight to the ins of the teams. However, I know the programs decently, I'm sorry, but Baxter wins once every 15-20 years and that's just the truth. Since they won 2 years ago, they're not due this year had they played. Not only the players, but the coaching would he the difference.

As for Friday, compare scores all you want. But the fact is that neither last week's score nor this week's score is any indication of the outcome of LA vs. UHS.

GO HOG-EYE!

You are exactly right. This game is no indication on the U & LA. The jamboree isn't either. UCman always talks about scrimmages being an indicator. They don't mean much...if anything.

GO HOG-EYE!

we can argue till we are both blue in the face, I think both programs are quality for the class they play in. Most of UH's history they were a 1a school the size of RBS. Problem with UH had been football was third in priority behind Baseball and Basketball for many years. Now football is the top draw indicated by increased numbers playing and added fan support. Last year was the First time in history UH had been past the first round in the playoffs two years in a row. LA has a title, UH has been to two semi final's. Both are pretty good accomplishments for teams around. Hopefully both programs will continue to get even better. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

So...3 assistants to 6. The other comes from winning a little. I don't see any improvement to facilities.

in due time, looked to me like they already had some concrete being poured on the home side for bleacher expansion. I am sure as the draw in big crowds, more stadium improvements will follow. I know their fans were talking about new weight room equipment and lockers recently added to the field house. Biggest improvement is having the weight lifting trainer in place, its shown these last few years. Anyone who has followed Upperman can see the diffrence between the 2001-2010 era and 2011-2015 era unless you have blinders on.

in due time, looked to me like they already had some concrete being poured on the home side for bleacher expansion. I am sure as the draw in big crowds, more stadium improvements will follow. I know their fans were talking about new weight room equipment and lockers recently added to the field house. Biggest improvement is having the weight lifting trainer in place, its shown these last few years. Anyone who has followed Upperman can see the diffrence between the 2001-2010 era and 2011-2015 era unless you have blinders on.

Looking at their facilities...no...I don't see much improvement. Their visitors side is worse than most 1a schools. They need to address that first. More people means more money. Many visitors stay away because there is no place to sit.

Looking at their facilities...no...I don't see much improvement. Their visitors side is worse than most 1a schools. They need to address that first. More people means more money. Many visitors stay away because there is no place to sit.

Some blame falls on the school board. CHS has 5 soccor fields, 2 full football practice fields, 6 tennis courts. And, who knows what they are doing, I am sure in time they will upgrade the visitors side. Can't believe you watched the CHS/UH game rather than the SC/MC rivalry game.:) Edited by UpperCumberlandMan