Tyner 27-21 in overtime against Notre Dame

GOOSESDAD

sorry girls......per tynerramfans request; all commentary will be in the 1a/2a thread where it was started....

Boogers been on the wagon troll; but you come on over and Booger will unlock the cabinet for you: you obviously are in more need of it than this ole cat

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

sorry girls......per tynerramfans request; all commentary will be in the 1a/2a thread where it was started....

Boogers been on the wagon troll; but you come on over and Booger will unlock the cabinet for you: you obviously are in more need of it than this ole cat

I'm in need of somthin', but you probably ain't got none in yer cabinet. Imagine how you would feel if, God forbid,  yer leprechauns lost Ballard, Andrews, Enos, and Darras. I'm like you, just glad to get into region play next week. Then we'll get our chance to see how we fair against the Ram Train.

I'm in need of somthin', but you probably ain't got none in yer cabinet. Imagine how you would feel if, God forbid,  yer leprechauns lost Ballard, Andrews, Enos, and Darras. I'm like you, just glad to get into region play next week. Then we'll get our chance to see how we fair against the Ram Train.

there is some Cadillac Club and Old Granddad in that cabinet for your Troll; that grandfather Booger left years ago.....you did not lose a Enos: you aint got 2 you can put together to make that one; but Booger gets it......we had 3 more go out last night with injuries; shall see how the evaluation go today and Monday on them......we took a pounding last night for sure from 8 or 9 big running backs....on to CCS next week; dont like them Chargers.....almost as bad as North Red Bank Mountain

there is some Cadillac Club and Old Granddad in that cabinet for your Troll; that grandfather Booger left years ago.....you did not lose a Enos: you aint got 2 you can put together to make that one; but Booger gets it......we had 3 more go out last night with injuries; shall see how the evaluation go today and Monday on them......we took a pounding last night for sure from 8 or 9 big running backs....on to CCS next week; dont like them Chargers.....almost as bad as North Red Bank Mountain

Agreed on Enos. Hope yer injuries ain't bad and hope we can git some of ours healed afore yer leprechauns travel up North Red Bank Mountain.

I can understand yer dislike of the Christians, especially with the overlapping school zones and such. tomatoes-1.gif