Scott Co @ CAK

Govolsknox

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cak needs to work on the wing t junk O a little more before Webb. Webb will eat you up with the FB and wingback if the Warriors aren't careful. I thought the Warriors adjusted but grace was getting three a pop of the right side. I think they should have put pope on that side to head hunt! I actually like pope more in D than O, although rusty won't play him much on D

I think Cak needs to work on the wing t junk O a little more before Webb. Webb will eat you up with the FB and wingback if the Warriors aren't careful. I thought the Warriors adjusted but grace was getting three a pop of the right side. I think they should have put pope on that side to head hunt! I actually like pope more in D than O, although rusty won't play him much on D

Before the season is out I believe you will see plenty of offense from Pope LOL. But I do agree he is a major factor on defense. You would have seen him more on defense but he and some other offensive players will only be used if needed, in large part, on defense. In my experience, Coach Bradley is not worried about style points in the least. Therefore, he is only going to play his top players both ways if he feels like it is either necessary for a victory or in preparation for future games where they will be needed.

The Pope kid looked good scoring the TD pass the other night. I could just see him playing TE at UT but he also looked good on that kickoff return when he came down the field like a Kamikaze and ran right into the kid with the ball. That hurt me just watching that. It's always seems comical anymore when a kid gets suspended anymore when their the main man. Always going to be against a team it never matters.