Unicoi @ West Greene (thurs)

BVDevil

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bvd it kills me to even pick west Greene to win anything but your daughter picks this team up more than dalton boles uncle or whatever. Lol

UC 12

WG Color guard -28

i will support the color guard and any KID at wghs till the cows come home....well, or atleast till the buffs come home...hehe

I heard that Unicoi is trying to get one of the color guards from West Greene to transfer.

it will never happen. I tried for 2 years to get that same color guard girl to be a greene devil and she just wouldnt break....her fierce loyalty is what makes her such a valued asset to the buffaloe program.

well folks, in an odd turn of events, americas favorite color guard gal was evidentally held captive by unicoi county as some sort of classic high school " steal the mascot" type prank....as a result, the Buffs came out all sorts of confused and unaware of their surroundings and thusly, lost the game to the Devils. My first thoughts were "ok, so clearly, west greene got intimidated by the word "DEVILS" on unicois jerseys and just couldnt get it going. Fear not though Buff and color guard fans, she WAS indeed returned just before halftime, so the halftime show went off without a hitch, as she once again, saved the day......atleast as it pertained to the halftime show......video proof that i am not just telling silly stories.......

Edited by BVDevil