South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Lol where he was parked he wasn't interviewing for anything.

He calls me confused and he can't tell the difference between Marion County High School and Foodland.  You can get free breakfast and lunch there though, maybe that is the source of the confusion.

Edited by rikberry
  • Upvote 1

Prolly interviewing for the principal job.. That no one else in the state wants.

Beerman what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you the Jasperlites wouldnt hire Grider. He has used the no word already with the SOS. That man at Ronnies red eye told me that Harwood man resigned twice already for using the no word. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Beerman what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you the Jasperlites wouldnt hire Grider. He has used the no word already with the SOS. That man at Ronnies red eye told me that Harwood man resigned twice already for using the no word. You think im joking but im not.

Quit trying to re-write history to make yourself look better. You're the real SOS.  You're trying to paint a picture of your situation 2 years ago being the same as your stupid false narative about Harwood.  Just because you say the same stupid lies over and over don't make them true. You best get over to "Foodland" they're havin a special on cans of whoop next week.

Edited by rikberry

Quit trying to re-write history to make yourself look better. You're the real SOS. You're trying to paint a picture of your situation 2 years ago being the same as your stupid false narative about Harwood. Just because you say the same stupid lies over and over don't make them true. You best get over to "Foodland" they're havin a special on cans of whoop next week.

You kinfolkes are always playing catchup. You even have picked up on phrases and references learned you by the Pirate Kinfolkes! Perhaps you Jasperlites need to talk to Roy's informant @ Ronnie's Red Eye!

Quit trying to re-write history to make yourself look better. You're the real SOS.  You're trying to paint a picture of your situation 2 years ago being the same as your stupid false narative about Harwood.  Just because you say the same stupid lies over and over don't make them true. You best get over to "Foodland" they're havin a special on cans of whoop next week.

I garuntee you that Harwood man resigned cause he told the SOS "NO". That man at Ronnies red eye told me that it was over a former coach coming back. Any truth to this? Come over next Friday and I will share a fudge round with you and show you my Murphy Fair book. I usually sit around the 40 yard line. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you that Harwood man resigned cause he told the SOS "NO". That man at Ronnies red eye told me that it was over a former coach coming back. Any truth to this? Come over next Friday and I will share a fudge round with you and show you my Murphy Fair book. I usually sit around the 40 yard line. You think im joking but im not.

You are lucky that RR is not like you cause it would be down right vicious next week. As it stands your certainly gonna get your Jasper whipped but he could put your own head in your fudge round if he wanted to, lucky for you he won't, Edited by rikberry