South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Thank God, your last post was not a fluke. You are back to almost normal. As to my orientation, I have told you many times that I am straight as carbon fiber arrow and how you spend your free time is upto you, just keep it indoors.

Hum, a shy feller, must still be in training, kinda like studding & cage rattling, a feller either has it down or not. You ain't near perfected cage rattling & pert near sure Yous still studying & watching videos! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Don't shut it down until we find out for sure if VictRoy is ok, I am really worried about him.  If he is wandering around in here concussed and disorientated and nobody knows it he may be locked in here forever.  CTS is no lauging matter, he may just be wandering around out of character and making sense somewhere in here for eternity.

Old Pirate says Congrats to all the kinfolkes on both sides of this here feuding! Figure most folkes only dream about two communities that sometimes love each but mostly don't like each other a nary bit. Leastways folkes have always liked a good gunfight @ high noon or a good heavy weight bout with 2 fellers beating each other up, but recon coacht folkes like a good feud amongst us kinfolkes cause as of last count theys were 27,152 views. LOPAO......job well done on both sides. Don't you Jasperlites think Old Pirate is getting soft neither, it's jest a short halt before the bullets and jabs start again and Old Pirate will be rattling them cages real......soon!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says Congrats to all the kinfolkes on both sides of this here feuding! Figure most folkes only dream about two communities that sometimes love each but mostly don't like each a nary bit. Leastways folkes have always liked a good gunfight @ high noon or a good heavy weight bout with 2 fellers beating each other up, but recon coacht folkes like a good feud amongst us kinfolkes cause as of last count theys were 27,152 views. LOPAO......job well done on both sides. Don't you Jasperlites think Old Pirate is getting soft neither, it's jest a short halt before the bullets and jabs start again and Old Pirate will be rattling them cages real......soon!

Safe to shut it down. VictRoy has been dragged to safety from the dumpster fire and has regained consciousness. Hopefully he will undergo the CST regimen and be cleared for this week.  He has been going through drills in other threads and seems to be shaking off the cobwebs. Good news.

Edited by rikberry

Old pirate I looked that ambidextrous word up in my Webster dictionary and it means that you can use both hands equally as well. With all the stroking of the SOS I dont figure even being ambidextrous would even help the Jasperlites. You think im joking but im not.

Old Pirate figures them Jasper fellers probably in training learning to use feet too Edited by OLD PIRATE

P.S. If that don't gitter shut down this one is gonna be open for ever.

Nay, fading fast, most....threads are never shut down. No need to shut down, it will fade into the back pages soon enough. BTW, how do you like Old Pirates new signature? That is especially for hatr1234..LOPAO... Edited by OLD PIRATE