South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Let me ask you a question.  Are you ok? I garuntee you aint actin right. Seriously your character/persona is getting a little ragged lately. Perhaps you are too emotional right now to completely stay in character.  Maybe a short fake mad vacation would do you some good.  I don't want to tell you your business or question your interpretation of your own alter ego but I think you might want to tighten it up a bit.  As a friend I'd hate to see your stellar reputation sullied or tarnished.

Little rikki I garuntee you I aint going no where. You is still confused. I came by the tithing tent to show you my soaked Murphy Fair book Friday but they said you was busy helping Barney get that Ross mans balls clean and dry. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you I said if that Bellichek man knows what to correct he aint going to wait like the SOS does until halftime. I dont even care too much for that Bellichek man. If the SOS new what adjustments to make I garuntee you he wouldnt have waited..... Until halftime..By the way did the SOS go over hut 2 today? You think im joking but im not.

When you have kids playing both ways you need to wait till you can get em all together. At no time was there ever any doubt that the outcome of the game would be exactly what it was. I don't like Bellichek either but he is a genius too.

Not sure if they went over hut 2 today but it was the longest practice they've had since Coach Ross has been here. The teams play was unacceptable Friday night.

Edited by PurplePower68

When you have kids playing both ways you need to wait till you can get em all together. I don't like Bellichek either but he is a genius too.

Not sure if they went over hut 2 today but it was the longest practice they've had since Coach Ross has been here. The teams play was unacceptable Friday night.

Get them all together? LRDAO...That is what he gets timeouts for. Maybe if the SOS had made his "adjustments " last year against that Woods man in the first quarter instead of halftime his silver might have been gold. I aint joking either.

Get them all together? LRDAO...That is what he gets timeouts for. Maybe if the SOS had made his "adjustments " last year against that Woods man in the first quarter instead of halftime his silver might have been gold. I aint joking either.

I would be more worried about that Peek mans defense than Coach Ross. 62 points??? Btw, you shouldn't wear all black. It makes you look heavy.

Edited by PurplePower68

MC dominance will last a few more years. We are a young team actually. We lose about 5 starters I think next year.

Let em think what they want to pp68. Probably six on offense and losing Walters and Henderson will be hard to replace but we will still be better than sp on defense and that's where they should be concerned. Yes, Walters played well from the QB spot, but for them to say that he was all we had is comical. Yes he was the star and we must keep him healthy, but the other backs averaged 7.6 yards per carry and that is factoring in when the jv kids were in running up the middle for 10 or 12 carries. Two sophomores averaged over ten yards a carry and McClain, the jr fullback was over five. With the exception of one, the offensive line all returns next year and 50 will step in for him nicely. It's funny the beef that op has with Ross talking about giving up 21 points to Vic and everyone figured that having two weeks to prepare would be able to come up with a good game plan and he did, until apparently the ear holing took em out of what they wanted to do. Take pride in that 21 points you scored op, don't worry about the 62 you gave up. I think you used to talk about Ross wanting to bring his little friend in as o-coord at sp, well it looks like he is doing a decent job with things. We never punted and didn't score only once, and that was right before the last score when we were running it up the middle trying to kill some clock. Sp played hard and didn't quit and have improved quite a bit from the first game, which is what you want, and will be fine until they play Boyd. Vic will get to run it up on the region teams and y'all will be the hottest team in one a going into the game with the bucs.

Little Rikki, Old Pirate says you only wish you could rattle OP's cage, you ain't got even close. Question, what did The Captain do offensively that he hasn't ever done? Looking for the genius in you to learn us coacht fellers something!

You dippin in the weekend stash early or you got a case of Roy's testy ticker sweet blood? Yer so confused you can't even remember who yer talking to.  I do agree that SP didn't do anything new in the first half, it was just before RR's time.  The spread was a staple of VictRoy's offense for years.  But that was two years ago.  If you look at the last two years the first half offense was different from what they usually do.  But you mama's boys need to hop of this horse, I thought Vic did a pretty good job x's and o's and mental prepartation. That is football, adjustments and adjustments to adjustments.

You dippin in the weekend stash early or you got a case of Roy's testy ticker sweet blood? Yer so confused you can't even remember who yer talking to. I do agree that SP didn't do anything new in the first half, it was just before RR's time. The spread was a staple of VictRoy's offense for years. But that was two years ago. If you look at the last two years the first half offense was different from what they usually do. But you mama's boys need to hop of this horse, I thought Vic did a pretty good job x's and o's and mental prepartation. That is football, adjustments and adjustments to adjustments.

Someone please tell that Brainard coach to not game plan any new plays or formations so the SOS won't get on tv and whine again. Oh, Theys Not Playing Fair, Theys Running plays we ain't practiced for!

Someone please tell that Brainard coach to not game plan any new plays or formations so the SOS won't get on tv and whine again. Oh, Theys Not Playing Fair, Theys Running plays we ain't practiced for!

Old pirate maybe that Gwynn man will tell the SOS every play he is going to run and show the SOS his playbook. Them Jasperlites sure no how to get their hands on their opponents playbook. You think im joking but im not.