South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Old pirate maybe that Gwynn man will tell the SOS every play he is going to run and show the SOS his playbook. Them Jasperlites sure no how to get their hands on their opponents playbook. You think im joking but im not.

I don't mind lookin at yer playbook its yer fudge round and that pole you keep a pushin that I want no part of. I worry about the younguns of SP.

No hope, you is hypnotized like little rikki. Fact is the SOS didnt have an answer for Griders game plan the first half. Injuries and depth were a key in second half. Now that peek man didnt come close to stopping them fellars either. All we been hearing is how great that SOS defence is. Oh yea tell the SOS to go over hut 2 today at practice. Them warriors goons have to cut down on the laundry. You think im joking but im not.

No Roy, I just addressed the "Did he, did he not" conversation by noting what Coach Ross said in a post game interview.  SP did as good a job as could be expected against MC for as long as they stayed effective.  Two fine coaching jobs by both sides IMO.  Not sure what your fixation on the hut 2 suggestion refers to, penalties I suppose, but Coach Ross don't know me or give a squat what I might suggest.  He's likely already aware of your feelings regarding that anyway, since it shows up in every other post.  I straddle the fence at this game nowadays (not literally Roy) and lean more than a little toward SP's side.  Did not enjoy the 2nd half and left early when things fell apart.  Pirates played hard, have improved steadily the past three games, should be 2 - 1 right now IMO, and very well could go undefeated from here on out, with BB the only real challenge.  I'm on your side now Roy but I don't eat fudge rounds, own a Murphy book, keep anybodys balls dry or care to look at any poles.  I stay quiet at SP games but always keep close enough to erasure to enjoy his show.  I'll look for you at the next home game.

Edited by nohope

"We never punted" .

Old Pirate says...Repent, for thou has sinned again with them lying lips! Jasper loses several fine player, Walters makes the Warriors 3 TDs better by himself, Henderson will be a major hit, Massengale provides depth and leadership, the kicker will sorely missed-the return game against the Warriors has been severely hampered with kickoffs going into the end zone and there are others that will be missed . Old Pirate likes the Pirates chances next year. Dad burnit, OP sounds like you Tn fans. BTW, OP guarantees Yous butt is hurtin after the debocal in K Town! LOPAO....

Old Pirate says...Repent, for thou has sinned again with them lying lips! Jasper loses several fine player, Walters makes the Warriors 3 TDs better by himself, Henderson will be a major hit, Massengale provides depth and leadership, the kicker will sorely missed-the return game against the Warriors has been severely hampered with kickoffs going into the end zone and there are others that will be missed . Old Pirate likes the Pirates chances next year. Dad burnit, OP sounds like you Tn fans. BTW, OP guarantees Yous butt is hurtin after the debocal in K Town! LOPAO....

Ah...Next year, prolly this week for the Tiggers though, good thing they ain't playing UTC this year, might be a pick em.

I could be wrong OP but wasn't it you that said Walters would do better up on signal mountain rather than go back to Marion because they have better weapons and would get more exposure? I think you were badly mistaken about that and about other things. LMAO
  • Upvote 1

I could be wrong OP but wasn't it you that said Walters would do better up on signal mountain rather than go back to Marion because they have better weapons and would get more exposure? I think you were badly mistaken about that and about other things. LMAO

Recon Old Pirate's questions were too hard. Is you a pretend coach and when did you play for Jasper? You can ask for help!

Recon Old Pirate's questions were too hard. Is you a pretend coach and when did you play for Jasper? You can ask for help!

Old pirate them Jasperlites dont like to answer them real hard questions. Still hadnt got a straight answer out of pastry boy and little rikki. Figured they would have phoned a friend by now. You think im joking but im not.

To answer your question I never played or coached for Jasper, your turn did you not say Walters would have better weapons and get more exposure on the mountain? Waiting..........

Walter's weapons have been his legs, his ticket is baseball and that hasn't started. His pitching would be more challenged at a larger school. He is most all the baseball team had and didn't get MVP! What mess of crap that was! Granted SM has fallen way off the charts this year, unlike years past where 6 - 8 new studs were commonplace! Few if any saw this coming so fast. So you never played, was you a drummerboy or jest a railbird? Edited by OLD PIRATE