South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Old Pirate says...Repent, for thou has sinned again with them lying lips! Jasper loses several fine player, Walters makes the Warriors 3 TDs better by himself, Henderson will be a major hit, Massengale provides depth and leadership, the kicker will sorely missed-the return game against the Warriors has been severely hampered with kickoffs going into the end zone and there are others that will be missed . Old Pirate likes the Pirates chances next year. Dad burnit, OP sounds like you Tn fans. BTW, OP guarantees Yous butt is hurtin after the debocal in K Town! LOPAO....

K, three tds better, that still makes you three tds short. Blevins is a big loss for you guys as well. I guess you are saying we are favored by 21 next year?

Recon Old Pirate's questions were too hard. Is you a pretend coach and when did you play for Jasper? You can ask for help!

What about you op, you never have said what year you played at sp. the answer is probably because you didn't play for the Pirates. Figured you must be an old tiger from down south. Wife has ties to the cable buisness. Guess you have experience with getting coaches ran off as well, huh? Kind of like them mamas who think their children are better than what they are...........lol

Walter's weapons have been his legs, his ticket is baseball and that hasn't started. His pitching would be more challenged at a larger school. He is most all the baseball team had and didn't get MVP! What mess of crap that was! Granted SM has fallen way off the charts this year, unlike years past where 6 - 8 new studs were commonplace! Few if any saw this coming so fast. So you never played, was you a drummerboy or jest a railbird?

you must be a politician the way you dance around a question. By the way I played for MC.

What about you op, you never have said what year you played at sp. the answer is probably because you didn't play for the Pirates. Figured you must be an old tiger from down south. Wife has ties to the cable buisness. Guess you have experience with getting coaches ran off as well, huh? Kind of like them mamas who think their children are better than what they are...........lol

someone has been talking with a former member ;)

This is becoming an annual occurance for the Gators, maybe they scrimage too much. I mean gender confusion is one thing but this.

Edited by rikberry

TTP what kind of mess is this? old pirate played back before they even had facemask. You think im joking but im not.

The more you post, the more you prove jest how confused you is. BTW, have you repented yet for them lying lips? OP does have a few questions fer you fellers. 1. Jest how many of you Jasperlites are ambidextrous fellers? 2. Is you Jasperlites learning them youngons to be ambidextrous to carry on the faith after you fellers have worn yourselves to a frazzled state? Figure with all the tithing & stroking of the SOS you fellers do, a one handed feller would get plum tuckered out, so becoming a ambidextrous feller or switch hitter might be a right powerful advantage over fatigue. Yep, recon so.........LOPAO..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

K, three tds better, that still makes you three tds short. Blevins is a big loss for you guys as well. I guess you are saying we are favored by 21 next year?

No, No, No.... Figure a Youngon good for 3 TDs himself causes a HEEP of worry and distraction that is likely to cause 2- 3 TDs by some others. So that might.... account for 42 pts less potential on a good night. Edited by OLD PIRATE

No, No, No.... Figure a Youngon good for 3 TDs himself causes a HEEP of worry and distraction that is likely to cause 2- 3 TDs by some others. So that might.... account for 42 pts less potential on a good night.

Well folks we's back to almost normal.  VictRoy might still be suffering the effects of last week's cerebral hematoma but OP is back in character and making absolutely no sense again. I was worried for a while that there may be permanent character loss.  Too early to discount long term effect such as CTS (chronically traumatized skillethead)

Well folks we's back to almost normal. VictRoy might still be suffering the effects of last week's cerebral hematoma but OP is back in character and making absolutely no sense again. I was worried for a while that there may be permanent character loss. Too early to discount long term effect such as CTS (chronically traumatized skillethead)

Is you a ambidextrous feller?