Macon County vs Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How we know that GA team not having a down year. Don't get me wrong CPA good but not even close to second best sorry fella.

I'm out of here, but I'll be sure to bump this thread after CPA whoops PC. Maybe they aren't the second best, but still way to much for PC to handle. We hear every year how good PC is, but they never live up to it. Best of luck on yalls season, and have a good evening sir. 

Yall won't beat them. Not a chance.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

I'm out of here, but I'll be sure to bump this thread after CPA whoops PC. Maybe they aren't the second best, but still way to much for PC to handle. We hear every year how good PC is, but they never live up to it. Best of luck on yalls season, and have a good evening sir.

Yall won't beat them. Not a chance.

I agree we fall short but still have more state titles than CPA.

just like last year, PC went up and down the field most of the game against MBA.  #5 Grove is the real deal.  He caught everything thrown his way, including a spectacular TD catch with 2 guys hanging all over him and no PI called.  Looked to me like MBA interfered with him all night and was never flagged for PI.  Not sure how he projects on the next level but he is a legit HS WR...as good as you will see in Nashville this year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.