Sunbright at Harriman

I believe 61 points would be classified as running the score up.

I heard Tapp had told a media personality that he wasnt calling off the dogs against anyone. Find that hard to believe because i played with him under the same coaching staff. We were all taught better than that. Games like this one should be used to build depth. The younger kids pay their dues on the practice field just like starters. If they dont get some snaps during the blowouts he brings very little game experienced players back next season. Ive watched Rockwood sit the starters the entire 2nd half in all three games. It will pay its dividends if we stumble into injuries on down the road. Crucial concept to small schools like Rockwood and Harriman. Good luck next week against Unaka and Go Big Blue

Edited by TigerNation14
  • Upvote 1

I believe 61 points would be classified as running the score up.

I heard Tapp had told a media personality that he wasnt calling off the dogs against anyone. Find that hard to believe because i played with him under the same coaching staff. We were all taught better than that. Games like this one should be used to build depth. The younger kids pay their dues on the practice field just like starters. If they dont get some snaps during the blowouts he brings very little game experienced players back next season. Ive watched Rockwood sit the starters the entire 2nd half in all three games. It will pay its dividends if we stumble into injuries on down the road. Crucial concept to small schools like Rockwood and Harriman. Good luck next week against Unaka and Go Big Blue

You're wrong and obviously weren't there and don't know Coach Tapp. He'd never run the score up on anyone and didn't last night. Harriman didn't throw the ball once other than 2 point conversions and varsity didn't play at all in the second half. JV even scored once in the second half against Sunbright's JV. Both coaches pulled the starters quick.