Eurosport A-AA rankings

Granitebox

Final was 1-0 CPA.

BA is a quality squad.  They had some good opportunities, and gave us a hard 80 minutes.  (I'm sick of this hot weather, ready for fall).   I think it was a pretty even match, with the game swinging both ways at times.

I was VERY impressed with their coach.  Top notch classy guy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final was 1-0 CPA.

BA is a quality squad. They had some good opportunities, and gave us a hard 80 minutes. (I'm sick of this hot weather, ready for fall). I think it was a pretty even match, with the game swinging both ways at times.

I was VERY impressed with their coach. Top notch classy guy.

Their coach Gift is as good as I gets. Great coach and even better person.

BA has a very strong sophomore class but lost a lot from last years team. This result is not surprising. Congrats to CPA!

USN Nashville is #1 in Div IIA IMO. They were runners up last season and returned their three super fast forwards, one of which was the state 100 champion. They've added an excellent freshmen GK and a good AMF.

They didn't have their full team at the first of the season due to injuries. Now they're running through the teams on their schedule.

I can see them winning every game left on their schedule with the exception of Ravenwood in the Ladies Championship final.

For a team to beat them in their division they'll have to handle terrific pace from the forwards, control the mids and score on a very very good HS keeper.

This will be a measuring stick for sure.

It looks like WHH, CPA, Page and Spring Hill are amongst the best in Mid TN. I think WHH will give CPA some problems with their direct attack. It's interesting though.

If I am correct, all of these teams will meet in sub-state games. Therefore, only two teams will go to state out of CPA, Page, Spring Hill, WHH, and White House. Yikes! Tough sledding...

If I am correct, all of these teams will meet in sub-state games. Therefore, only two teams will go to state out of CPA, Page, Spring Hill, WHH, and White House. Yikes! Tough sledding...

CPA, Page, and Spring Hill are all in the same district so only two will get to have the chance.  Last season CPA beat Page and tied Spring Hill to finish 1st in regular season and then Page tied Spring Hill as well.  Page ended up putting CPA out in the District Semifinals and then beat Spring Hill for the Championship.  Spring Hill wins the Region Championship and goes to State.  Looks like it will be another interesting year.

Edited by NC80

Sounds like Page-Spring Hill lived up the the hype. Would love to know what the altercation was. Were the reds issued to Page or Spring Hill or both?

If I am correct, a straight red means an automatic 2 games suspension to whoever received it by TSSAA rules. If it was Spring Hill receiving, they would according to their schedule miss the CPA game next Thursday.