Marshall County @ Giles County

Lead

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best sayings I have ever heard was from a commander I once had, "If you a'int bi%*&ing, you a'int happy" It is the nature of almost everyone to complain about something. A lot has to do with shortcomings in their own life. It doesn't matter who the coaches are, someone will not be happy. Either their child is not playing as much as they think they should, or the coach yelled at my kid, or the coach shouldn't have run that play, there will be something. I can remember OC being criticized at times. Here is the bottom line. OC is not coming back.. The season has started, the kids have worked their butts off, and the coaches that are there are the ones we have. The team deserves the support of the parents and fans. If you don't like the coaching.. OK,  that's fine, just remember that timing is everything in football, now is not the time for off season business. Now is the time to (Stealing this from you DADx5) stir up another batch of Giles County Kool-Aid and #beatmarshall. Come out and support the team and Go Bobcats! :D

Way to go Francis! The problem with closed minded people is that their mouth is always open

Francis? Whos Francis? JAFO you are getting delusional. Maybe you should try another sport, from the looks of your posts, this game is making you crazy!! :roflol: :roflol: :flower:

Good to hear from you WOMG, know you been busy but we have been missing ya. Let's go Bobcat Nation support these boys! Go Bobcats!

Hey we are bringing a few people, we will probably fill up the visitors side, would it be ok if some of us sit on your side? If you have room, (nudge, nudge) :thumb:.

Come on Max, I don't know you well enough to swap spit with you. It's a bbq potato not a sandwich. Keep the prune juice gonna go get me a fresh batch of kool-aid tonight in Ardmore.  Should be plenty to pass around down there.  GO CATS!!!

Ah ok! A tater, you have got a deal man, is this at the field?

Yea Maxie your more than welcome to come sit with me. Once again I have to educate people on names. Francis, came from the Movie "Stripes". Lighten up Francis! Was the term used in the movie. May be before your time. Being a child of the 80's the term Francis get used sometime. Oh well Max come hang out, whatever the outcome it will be a good night. Time for my meds. Have a good one.

Edited by JAFO

Yea Maxie your more than welcome to come sit with me. Once again I have to educate people on names. Francis, came from the Movie "Stripes". Lighten up Francis! Was the term used in the movie. May be before your time. Being a child of the 80's the term Francis get used sometime. Oh well Max come hang out, whatever the outcome it will be a good night. Time for my meds. Have a good one.

I know that movie, Im a 70s baby myself. Man Im not gonna give you any grief about the game, i really hate to see Giles like it is right now. But you know we have been there over the past few years, I am going to enjoy it while weve got it. I have had a Reeds bbq tater before, I am bringing 5 people, we will for sure get some bbq taters.Its been a few years since I have been down there, my last trip there were some guys cooking outside the gate and offered me a burger, man that was the best burger Ive eaten in a long time, they still there? or did son graduate? It was alot of people at this one. Good luck, cant wait to meet x5.

Might see a turn around since Flippo was handed the play calling duties now. Smith is only here in person now with no responsibility, but to draw a check. BOBCATS may be getting to business now.

Glad to see you haven't jumped ship. Your name came up as one who wasn't backing Smith and the Bobcats this year. I know they hate your not supplying them your vehicle and all the extras this season. This came straight from Coach himself.

Wow... OK, anyway. It's amazing to read all the "inside information". Since my son graduated many years ago, I don't have any "inside info" or really any opinion on who should or shouldn't be coaching. I know that anything can happen during a football game. This is a rivalry game and it's about the kids on both teams. So support your team, #beatmarshall, Go Cats!! and someone please give 1610 a hug.  "Bye Felicia"

Edited by Roostet