Marshall County @ Giles County

Lead

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dadx5, I have my tickets. Are you driving the shuttle? By the way, I want koolaid with my potato!

Apparently we are out of kool-aid all we have left is prune juice.  Got plenty of room on the shuttle for all that want to ride.  I like all the # stuff going on at mc so I guess I will join in.  I know its a twitter and insta thing but #beatmarshall  GO CATS!!!

Apparently we are out of kool-aid all we have left is prune juice.  Got plenty of room on the shuttle for all that want to ride.  I like all the # stuff going on at mc so I guess I will join in.  I know its a twitter and insta thing but #beatmarshall  GO CATS!!!

I want to ride 5. I am bringing you a fresh case of prune juice Friday Night! Dont you spit on my BBQ sandwich!! :thumb:

I want to ride 5. I am bringing you a fresh case of prune juice Friday Night! Dont you spit on my BBQ sandwich!! :thumb:

Come on Max, I don't know you well enough to swap spit with you. It's a bbq potato not a sandwich. Keep the prune juice gonna go get me a fresh batch of kool-aid tonight in Ardmore.  Should be plenty to pass around down there.  GO CATS!!!

Comic relief must be helping you guys get over the Bobcats winning streak. If I recall we are 0-4 and we are going to get our butts handed to us on a silver platter this week.First, Smith is all washed up and our boys need a lot of motivation that their not getting. I don't know how many remember last year when we went to Marshall County, Smith sent the boys on the field after they got off the bus to disrespect Marshall' s field. Which was very uncalled for. I say Osteen want care to run the score up on the Bobcats. Do I need to mention also for a BOBCAT FAITHFUL to call and report Marshall on violation. I say we will never score and the stands keep get emptier and emptier. Hopefully we can come back next year.

Edited by 1610

Comic relief must be helping you guys get over the Bobcats winning streak. If I recall we are 0-4 and we are going to get our butts handed to us on a silver platter this week.First, Smith is all washed up and our boys need a lot of motivation that their not getting. I don't know how many remember last year when we went to Marshall County, Smith sent the boys on the field after they got off the bus to disrespect Marshall' s field. Which was very uncalled for. I say Osteen want care to run the score up on the Bobcats. Do I need to mention also for a BOBCAT FAITHFUL to call and report Marshall on violation. I say we will never score and the stands keep get emptier and emptier. Hopefully we can come back next year.

Laugh to keep from crying. Season has been disappointing so far to say the least, but ranting and raving on here will solve nothing.  I also remember how the mc coaches acted after game one running across the field taunting our crowd like they won the state.  Emotions will be at an all time high Friday night.  Bobcats are well aware of what mc can bring to the table and mc is well aware of what we are capable of when we play up to our ability.  Stay focused and play smart and we will be there in the end.  GO CATS!!

Laugh to keep from crying. Season has been disappointing so far to say the least, but ranting and raving on here will solve nothing. I also remember how the mc coaches acted after game one running across the field taunting our crowd like they won the state. Emotions will be at an all time high Friday night. Bobcats are well aware of what mc can bring to the table and mc is well aware of what we are capable of when we play up to our ability. Stay focused and play smart and we will be there in the end. GO CATS!!

Yes I do remember the coach attacking Ordway. I have also seen all the smack talk Marshall is doing on social media. All that being said we will get the carp beat out of us unless we can play and coach as a team. Team is not one person, but 60+ Bobcats. BOBCAT fan here but got to be real about the situation come Friday night. Edited by 1610

Just want to put this out there. I want to say Congratulations to Freshman and JV teams who Pulled out double wins tonight over Lincoln County!!!! Both teams are under the same coaching staff as Varsity I might add. GO CATS!!!!

Congratulations to the Freshman and JV Teams. Is the Freshman team not coached by Caldwell, Frank and Kenton Baker?