Marshall County @ Giles County

Lead

Yes I do remember the coach attacking Ordway. I have also seen all the smack talk Marshall is doing on social media. All that being said we will get the carp beat out of us unless we can play and coach as a team. Team is not one person, but 60+ Bobcats. BOBCAT fan here but got to be real about the situation come Friday night.

Come on man, what's up with all the negative vibes? All the time. You gotta believe, it's not easy but you gotta keep the faith. Go Bobcats!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man, what's up with all the negative vibes? All the time. You gotta believe, it's not easy but you gotta keep the faith. Go Bobcats!

I hope they do pull it out Friday night. It will get the boys up and motivated. I'm sorry to be a downer but I'm not getting my hopes up. Marshall is quick and the boys have some size too. Plus they have OSTEEN and we have Walt.

Just want to put this out there. I want to say Congratulations to Freshman and JV teams who Pulled out double wins tonight over Lincoln County!!!! Both teams are under the same coaching staff as Varsity I might add. GO CATS!!!!

Apples and Oranges Mama, I can assure you the current staff is not doing anything but making an appearance and standing around shooting the bull during JV and Freshmen games. Congrats to these young men. This bunch coming up has alot of talent and skill. You cant compare jv, freshmen to varsity, its totally different. Good luck to the Cats Friday night, Lord knows they are going to need it. This game is probably going to get very ugly. Looks like WOMG has even headed for the hills.

Edited by Catfan68

I'm here 68. Mental toughness, commitment, attitudes, and teamwork. If you have these the Jimmy's & Joe's don't matter so much. The job of players, parents, fans, & the community is to support the program. We got too many folks whining about things that we don't control. Support the program. Express your thoughts AFTER the season is over. The off season is where the success or failure of the upcoming season is determined. We have a horse entered in the race. The race has started. Ride the horse you brought.  :ugeek:

It's Marshall.  Prepare. Do your jobs. Hit them in the mouth until the busser sounds and all will be well.... :thumb:

One of the best sayings I have ever heard was from a commander I once had, "If you a'int bi%*&ing, you a'int happy" It is the nature of almost everyone to complain about something. A lot has to do with shortcomings in their own life. It doesn't matter who the coaches are, someone will not be happy. Either their child is not playing as much as they think they should, or the coach yelled at my kid, or the coach shouldn't have run that play, there will be something. I can remember OC being criticized at times. Here is the bottom line. OC is not coming back.. The season has started, the kids have worked their butts off, and the coaches that are there are the ones we have. The team deserves the support of the parents and fans. If you don't like the coaching.. OK,  that's fine, just remember that timing is everything in football, now is not the time for off season business. Now is the time to (Stealing this from you DADx5) stir up another batch of Giles County Kool-Aid and #beatmarshall. Come out and support the team and Go Bobcats! :D

Edited by Roostet

I'm here 68. Mental toughness, commitment, attitudes, and teamwork. If you have these the Jimmy's & Joe's don't matter so much. The job of players, parents, fans, & the community is to support the program. We got too many folks whining about things that we don't control. Support the program. Express your thoughts AFTER the season is over. The off season is where the success or failure of the upcoming season is determined. We have a horse entered in the race. The race has started. Ride the horse you brought. :ugeek:

It's Marshall. Prepare. Do your jobs. Hit them in the mouth until the busser sounds and all will be well.... :thumb:

Glad to see you haven't jumped ship. Your name came up as one who wasn't backing Smith and the Bobcats this year. I know they hate your not supplying them your vehicle and all the extras this season. This came straight from Coach himself.