Marshall County @ Giles County

Lead

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sho didn't take long to get your fur to flying now did it.

The only way MC will beat GC is if they try to get GC coaches in trouble.........Naw...that wont do it.

Maybe if ya get a single wide, for dang good back from Lawrence co.....maybe might win ya one game but not a playoff game.   Ask Osteen, he will remember that game.  He celebrated big that night on tigger field.

The only way MC will beat GC is if they hire some GC coaches...you know the ones yall called cheaters for years.....but hey...that won't even do it.

I know what,  If MC can lure away some GC talent...it could happen...

But hey nobody is going to drive from GC to MC to play... your probably gonna need to run a bus from GC to MC or at least have somebody give them a ride.

But hey who knows, that's why they play the game.

Good stuff there rock! . 

Edited by 2001Bobcat

JAFO we were trying to act like civilized adults in this thread. I didn't come here to trash talk. But hey, if that's what they want to do then they don't need to get mad when I state the obvious. I don't know a great deal about the rivalry because my son is a freshman for Marshall. Haven't been following that long. I do like both programs as I live in minor hill. I keep up with them both. The one thing you will not hear me do in these threads is bash the players.

Well hello there neighbor! I'm a Minor Hillian as well.

Well Lead we have a lot in common. My son is a SR. I'm also born and raised in Minor Hill area. The point in my comment is that the family your referring to from what I know are good people and there son is a good athlete. That's the direction they wanted to go and everyone should respect that. Now as far as rivalry, your in for a treat over the next four years if your son continues to play. Go Bobcats!

Edited by JAFO

Well Lead we have a lot in common. My son is a SR. I'm also born and raised in Minor Hill area. The point in my comment is that the family your referring to from what I know are good people and there son is a good athlete. That's the direction they wanted to go and everyone should respect that. Now as far as rivalry, your in for a treat over the next four years if your son continues to play. Go Bobcats!

JAFO we were trying to act like civilized adults in this thread. I didn't come here to trash talk. But hey, if that's what they want to do then they don't need to get mad when I state the obvious. I don't know a great deal about the rivalry because my son is a freshman for Marshall. Haven't been following that long. I do like both programs as I live in minor hill. I keep up with them both. The one thing you will not hear me do in these threads is bash the players.

JAFO I'm sure they are good people. I have nothing bad to say about them. I know they want nothing but the best for their son and any parent should. I respect the choice they made I just wish everyone else would. My son is a receiver and he will be on the team all four years. I know this is a big rivalry. I just hope the games are played with respect toward both teams. Edited by leadfarmer

I know this is a big rivalry and anything can happen but I think Giles is really struggling in some key positions. Naturally I am picking my Tigers, but I still think this one will get out of hand, this is not the same Marshall team from last year, trust me. Good Luck to all my Bobcat friends, me and X5 are having a tater together this afternoon, that is for sure.