Marshall County @ Giles County

Lead

GCBOBCAT52. Just let you know Bridgeforth isn't the only middle school team in the county. Those boys your referring to as 7th and 8th graders at Bridgeforth did get beat a lot. By the SouthGiles Eagles which went undefeated that year and by Richland Raiders. Just to inform you the Eagles kids come from Elkton and Minor Hill. A lot of your starters this year was Eagles. Peyton Hall, Rykell Reed, Caleb Clem, Cliff Garner and I know there is some I missed. The Bobcats has the talent on and off the field. Just as I said in my last post if your not giving Smith "WHAT" he wants then your kid doesn't see the field. PURPLEGOLD do you know why he was let go from My Pleasant? When you find that out you will see why we have no use fir him.

If you think Walt was let go by Mt Pleasant then you don't have a clue.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened in the locker room after the game why Malone jumped on our #2 and the boy left on foot and Smith went in a vehicle chasing after him? Malone was mad called Osteen put a beating on them and he took it out on the boy. You call these grown men coaches and role models?

You know 1610 I have watched all your negativity all season, but let me tell you something. Coach Malone is one of the best biggest hearted coaches we have. He has been there for many years, through the OC years all the way til now. Do you know how many times your no 2 has stomped of cussing and quit? This is about the third time. H e probably needed it! I guarantee Malone didnt just walk up to him and do that for no reason. Coach Malone is one He!# of a role model, I have been involved with this football program for over 35 years. I along with several others wish you would take your negativity elsewhere, you voice has been heard. Enough is enough. Go Bobcats!!

Correct,but I did some from research and ,based on what I found, city AND county funds used in the renovation/construction? Is this not correct?

If you are busying your Monday morning researching our stadiums funding, you are a sad little dude.  We have had the best stadium around since the 50"s  it corroded and we found a way to construct a new best stadium around.  Its pretty awesome and enjoyed by a lot of different groups of our community.

If you are busying your Monday morning researching our stadiums funding, you are a sad little dude. We have had the best stadium around since the 50"s it corroded and we found a way to construct a new best stadium around. Its pretty awesome and enjoyed by a lot of different groups of our community.

So, I was correct. Thanks, for confirming my original point in that the priorities are a just a little off in Giles County/Pulaski.

Note: The research was a 5 minute Google search late Saturday night, while watching Alabama lay a huge egg in the middle of Bryant-Denny Stadium. Everyone else in the house was asleep and it was a fairly easy search. Feel free to do it yourself and maybe even correct my findings. Besides, I couldn't care less whether it was the city OR county that paid for it. My main point was a city AND/OR county government raising taxes in order to renovate a high school football stadium for over 2 million dollars. Like I said two days ago. A new, more than adequate stadium, on a new site, could've been built for 1/4 that amount.

Edited by Vol5198

So, I was correct. Thanks, for confirming my original point in that the priorities are a just a little off in Giles County/Pulaski.

Note: The research was a 5 minute Google search late Saturday night, while watching Alabama lay a huge egg in the middle of Bryant-Denny Stadium. Everyone else in the house was asleep and it was a fairly easy search. Feel free to do it yourself and maybe even correct my findings. Besides, I couldn't care less whether it was the city OR county that paid for it. My main point was a city AND/OR county government raising taxes in order to construct a 2 million dollar high school football stadium, when it could've been built for 1/4 that amount and still have been more than adequate.

Ya know we could also have the court house in a metal building, walk instead of drive,  fence in our yards and let goats take care of our lawns, give up cell phones and go back to pay phones and all go barefoot rather than wear shoes, and play football on the baseball field, but we have chosen something we like a bit better. 

Good to know, not bothering me any. Looks like the only person hurting here is you, good luck in your mad little world.. :roflolk: :roflolk:

I'm not living in a mad little world. I know what is important and it is not putting the boys through anymore pain. These boys have lost a lot more than football games. This year should be more pleasant for them especially the seniors. I hate to see them so disheartened and here them talk about it and nothing is being done. The boys need a break so bad and I hoping it comes soon. They have worked to hard over the years and this program has been built back to let it be dragged down.