Marshall County @ Giles County

Lead

Tell ya what....this Bobcat team is not very talented. That's just the cold hard truth. I can tell you that I watched the sophomores and juniors on this team as 7th and 8th graders at Bridgeforth. There simply was no eye catching talent. You want to blame the lack of talent on Walt? Come on, man. Let's be real. The ONLY reason y'all don't like Walt is because he still lives in Lawrenceburg and is heavily involved in youth sports there and not in Pulaski.

Wow thats funny, and I am a 20 year Tigers fan. From the looks of it they have talent on the feild, but no talent as coaches. I am going to take up for my Giles people on this one, one of the toughest programs in the state over the years is now 0 and 5. I hate to see it, we are rivals, but you couldnt be more wrong.Talent doesnt run out that quick.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scared? I came by and got 4 taters, I asked 4 people if they knew X5. They thought I was drunk!!..haha. Taters were good, yall keep your head up.  If you would have talked to the bball coach she would have told you I had left a tater for you

If you would have talked to the bball coach, she would have told you I left you a tater.  The scared comment was at my 2 co-workers.  Talked to one but missed Fred.  And Jay was as advertised, hard to handle.  Shot ourselves in the foot on the first series and could not right the ship.  Good luck rest of the way. GO CATS!!!

You people sure are playing nice these days!

Where is that tigger mom that always used to contact coacht T to let him know she was gonna sue me if I wasn't nicer about her baby tigger.

GC has owned the tiggers over the last few years in any games that mattered, tonight matters for GC, maybe not so much for MC.

Walt's best gameplan coaching as a Bobcat came last year in the playoffs, I guarantee you that is and has been eating a hole in Osteen and I bet Ronnie's blood pressure is thru the roof.

Walt's best game plan? You've got to be kidding me...the ONLY reason Walt EVER made it to the playoffs the last two years is because he was still running off of OCs last group. Look on the field. Do you see any kid that actually played for OC? Heck no. These kids have potential to be athletes and win but you can't do that getting out of practice at 5 o'clock and not getting their butts in shape. Those kids should be too tired to even go to the gym after practice but I see many in there and that's ridiculous. Obviously the talent within the coaching staff is lacking. If I was apart of the booster club or touchdown club, whatever they have now, I'd be busting my butt to get as much money I could to offer OC and his group to come back. Walt and his group are letting a great football program, that was built from the bottom up, go back to the bottom. Make a change Giles County!

Again, I watched the sophomores and juniors as 7th and 8th graders. I know what I saw. This years juniors as freshmen were beaten 26-0 by LCHS. Two years ago. Walt wasn't coaching that freshman team. He wasn't coaching that Bridgeforth team that was HORRIBLE when these sophs and jrs were there. Blame Walt all you want but there is no talent that is college material. Heck, the juniors and sophomores at MC beat Bridgeforth 60-0 when they were in 7th and 8th grade. They beat Whitthorne 70-0. I don't think Bridgeforth won a single game that year and you claim they are stock full of talent now?

The guys like Cam Ordway, Al Gray, Bo Wallace, Rico McGraw just aren't there now. They are the guys who turned Giles County into a good team. There is not that kind of talent there now!!

Did you watch any of Ordway's senior season? I saw a lot of horrible attitude and laziness. McGraw never touched the field as a Bobcat. And I would be bet my entire life savings that if you talked to Bo or Al that they'd both tell you they were successful because they were DEVELOPED by a hard working coaching staff. The "no talent" excuse is usually given by those that are too ignorant to know how much time and hard work it takes to DEVELOP talent. HARD WORK will beat talent every now and then. Not be standing at 0-5. So take your garbage excuse elsewhere. I GUARANTEE OC's staff could've taken this year's Bobcat team and would be 4-1 at the least. All it takes is to go watch just one day of Walt's team in the weightroom vs Osteen's or Beddingfield's and you'll be blown away at the differences. There's still potential at GC, just has to be DEVELOPED!

Edited by PlaytheGame150

Your absolutely correct playthegame150 the Bobcats are not conditioned or coached. Walt whether sit in the classroom and watch film than the guys hit the weights. The guys that are in shape you will see at Clark's. This team is the first team Walt had to put together. Last two seasons was OC' s team. We all see what Walt is capable of and that is the PeeWee level in Lawrenceburg. Maybe his brother n law can get him a job with him since he was let go last year for what reason.......

It amazes me how you guys back a guy that cheated his way to the top and dog a guy that runs a clean program. Just goes to show you all people care about is winning at any cost. There is a reason the guy left, if the talent was still there so would he. It's not like he's setting the world on fire in Alabama.

7A football in Alabama is like small college ball. And OC has brought a once mediocre Buckhorn program to the playoffs every season he has been there. They're currently 4-1. The talent pool had nothing to do with him leaving. GC was fully DEVELOPED and loaded when he left. Edited by PlaytheGame150